Best year of PR2
What year did you have the most fun on PR2? Personally I think that 2011 was the peak for me with the friends I've made and how active the game was.
[Image: c2746-16832605537822-1920.jpg]
To me, the best year of PR2 was 2012. Not only was the year when the Motley Monday videos began (which were always a blast to watch and see the original forum posts) That was also the year i played the game the most.

Endless amount of memories of playing the game with friends online that year :]

I remember we used to play a ghetto version of Hat Attack where we had to get all hats before we hit the finish block on this one level I made. We used to break our heads laughing always by the end of the race each time xD so many clutches.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Adulock77 For This Useful Post:
  • DRD9
2021 for me. Legend Trappers was at its peak. We released AT (an ongoing team trapping event) which ending up being something special-- with its release, and every little content update, we saw lots of players excitedly jumping online to play and conquer every section as a community. For several months, we had groups form in the VC chatting & playing almost every single night. And the big TM Tourney was incredibly fun & exciting, the perfect way to cap the year off (even if I lost in devastating fashion to drop to 3rd).

[Check out the Finals, it was sick]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8Vixm2o...gniloquent
As a player, I think sometime between 2010 and 2013. The top hat streams and Motley Monday were some of my favorite times on PR2.

As a developer, probably 2020. While the pandemic was awful in every way, it had the fringe benefit of causing a resurgence of older folks to come back to the game. I also view PR2 v160 as one of, if not my most influential achievements since taking over development responsibilities.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77