Poll: Which is the ugliest/worst?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
10-Ball
14.29%
1 14.29%
3-Ball
0%
0 0%
14-Ball
14.29%
1 14.29%
15-Ball
57.14%
4 57.14%
1-Ball
0%
0 0%
7-Ball
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pool Eliminations Part 2
Eek 
Welcome to the 2nd part of pool eliminations, where we vote and discuss which ball is the worst and best in pool except for 8-Ball to avoid bias

In the last part (https://jiggmin2.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=4471), the voters decided 6-Ball, 11-Ball and 13-Ball are the worst balls, however we cannot eliminate anyone since they had 2 votes each resulting in a tie. The tiebreaker will be based on replies, and...

6-BALL IS ELIMINATED WITH 2 VOTES (thanks to Master Raiden and Camer The Dragon, 6-Ball is now gone).

14th place 6-Ball

Now let's get the next 6 balls which you can vote in the poll. Which one is the ugliest and should leave? You decide.

[Image: Eight_Ball_Rack_2005_SeanMcClean.jpg]
[Image: AFyL7aU.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to SebastianPolak12 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
7 and 15 is such an ugly color and also blends in with a red felt table. I say 15 is worse though just for the fact that 7 is a more aesthetically pleasing number than 15.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
7, it's not so vibrant and it doesn't have a bit extra (stripe) such as with 15
á
Those stripes look all scuffed and marked up after you hit them with a pool cue for a while. Makes them look even worse.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
#10 has issues. The number looks a little scuffed up and unpolished. It's like hitting a ball that's been around for a long time.
15 Ball is the worst

I think the single digit balls, particularly 1, 2 and 3 have a significant advantage because of their numbers. 7 and 8 also look pretty good. The color of 7 and 15 is bad, so for me, it depends on whether the number 7 outweighs the look of the stripe of 15.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]