HOLO NO SUIKA GAME + F@H PRIZES!
Finally!!! I've made it to 10k!!! Why are there two clips? Because I forgot to record the first run with my JV browser tab open. So, I decided to open the JV browser tab and record at least 15 seconds of the results, before I completely close out of the game. Mistakes will happen, and I understand that. Which is why I was lenient towards people in the past, the first time. The LEADERBOARD has now been updated again.

@Mia where you at, man?!

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
(22nd November 2023, 12:37 PM)Different Wrote: @Mia where you at, man?!

Too busy watching Kaela streams

Congrats on 10k!
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
You've got 11 more days, people!
Ive got something cookin....
looks like they updated to physics of the game so that now when blobs are combined in tight spaces, the force from it expanding pushes the other blobs really hard. previously it wasn't that stong and things would just dislocate somewhat. I think this makes the game easier if you know how to use it..
https://youtu.be/xle71jOsxW8

Fellas have I got something for you..

I will let the video speak for itself
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EpicMidget For This Useful Post:
  • Different, Master Raiden
so, about that 'diamond prize'...
(3rd December 2023, 2:18 AM)epicmidget Wrote: https://youtu.be/xle71jOsxW8

Fellas have I got something for you..

I will let the video speak for itself

Damn, you really are a master at this game! Congrats on the new high score!! Wow, you almost scored 20k. I'll tell you, bro... I'll let you know about what the Diamond prize is by Monday night. Go to Reddit and let everyone know about your new high score. I think you might have the highest, currently. The LEADERBOARD is now updated again.
Well, my browser tab might reveal too much about me, so I probably wouldn't share it without looking more closely first. Also, if I post wherever you want me to post, my ads will forever be swarmed with vtuber stuff so... that's my fear. lol
(4th December 2023, 1:41 AM)epicmidget Wrote: Well, my browser tab might reveal too much about me, so I probably wouldn't share it without looking more closely first. Also, if I post wherever you want me to post, my ads will forever be swarmed with vtuber stuff so... that's my fear. lol

Nahh, you'll be alright 😁 The only reason I told you to let everyone know in Reddit is because they think that the current highest score is 16k.
Which subreddit are you referring to?
(4th December 2023, 2:18 AM)epicmidget Wrote: Which subreddit are you referring to?

I think it's THIS one.
(3rd December 2023, 2:48 AM)epicmidget Wrote: so, about that 'diamond prize'...

I'll tell you what, my man... I really wasn't expecting anyone to surpass the 16k high score that was posted on YouTube. Part of the diamond prize was that you needed to surpass that high score, first, so that's the first half of the job. The other half is to clean up the tank with Noel, just like I did in the bonus section. Follow those rules, submit the screenshot with Noel, and the diamond prize guarantees you a +8 rank token for being the first one here to beat their high score and then post that screenshot (from the bonus section) with Noel here.

What does this mean? - If someone surpasses you by the deadline, then it won't jeopardize your chances of getting folded a +8 rank token because you were the first one to beat the diamond challenge, so you'll be the only one to get the +8 rank token. However, if you don't post that screenshot from the bonus section (with Noel), just like the bottom of this page, then I can't guarantee it yet which means that anyone still has a chance for the time being.

Currently, I think you have the highest score out there. So if someone else comes and beats your high score, and posts that screenshot (from the bonus section) before you do, then they're guaranteed instead of you. Should you have any questions, let me know. In the meantime, I may come back before the end of the week to update this thread about this information.

Oh, and make sure that Chloe or Marine is in the picture with Noel as well. Just remember it's this:

[Image: Toh3Nx3.png]
@epicmidget 27:31 is a perfect example of what would normally get you 750 bonus points. It's not too late to go back into the video and take a screenshot of that. That's how you keep your tank clean.

Yes I was actually about to say that I somehow managed to clean up my entire board and organize the blobs, including the second to largest one, after getting the two big blobs to combine back down to a small one. I thought that was pretty incredible, since I didn't even think that I could do that considering the mess it was in after the big blobs connected.

Anyways.. I got the highest score you believe anyone has achieved in this game, got the blobs organized mid-way through the run, and you still want me to achieve more for this diamond prize?! Hahaha well, I don't really care about whatever extra prize there may be, since I only started playing this for the +8 anyways. I would take a high five, though.

I don't expect to play this game anymore, unless someone beats my score. I wanted to try the real suika and see if the skill transfers.. Its been fun
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to EpicMidget For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(5th December 2023, 2:32 PM)epicmidget Wrote: Yes I was actually about to say that I somehow managed to clean up my entire board and organize the blobs, including the second to largest one, after getting the two big blobs to combine back down to a small one. I thought that was pretty incredible, since I didn't even think that I could do that considering the mess it was in after the big blobs connected.

Anyways.. I got the highest score you believe anyone has achieved in this game, got the blobs organized mid-way through the run, and you still want me to achieve more for this diamond prize?! Hahaha well, I don't really care about whatever extra prize there may be, since I only started playing this for the +8 anyways. I would take a high five, though.

I don't expect to play this game anymore, unless someone beats my score. I wanted to try the real suika and see if the skill transfers.. Its been fun

That was a huge accomplishment getting the two Noels to touch each other and start over again with your new high score. I know you must have been nervous as hell at that point because you don't want to screw anything else up lol.

So, When I first saw your video, I felt your pain through some of those runs after the two Noels. For instance, I thought the physics needed some more improvement when the two Marines refused to touch each other at first, and when the little brown-haired girls screwed your chances of getting a 20k run. lol I would be furious.

But yeah, bro, the diamond prize doesn't really mess around. It's called the 'diamond prize' because it pushes your threshold needle to the highest point where you pretty much achieve everything - consider it a taker takes all, situation. All the diamond prize does is guarantee you that you'll be folded a +8 rank token - it makes you bullet proof. So if someone outranks you before the deadline (even though you got the diamond prize first), they won't be folded +8, but instead a +7. So far, things are looking really good for you to get folded +8, so I wouldn't really worry about it at this point because I don't see anyone else beating 19k.

You basically set the bar so high, that it would be very difficult for someone to beat that run. Unless someone else wants to go for it. Cough! @Master Raiden (67+8). Only 5 more days left!

In the real Suika, the physics are a hell of a lot better, but the points are worth a lot less. I'm not sure if you have a Nintendo Switch or not. But yeah, thanks for playing, man.
  • EpicMidget
It's just like magic 🌟

[Image: U227L00.jpg]
chicken dinner
Ladies and gentlemen, the contest is now officially closed! Here are the winners, below:

F@H PRIZE WINNERS

1st Place (19,488)
@epicmidget

2nd Place (10,267)
@~JBG~

3rd Place
Nobody

Now, just because the contest is officially closed, does not mean that you cannot post your new high scores on this thread. If you'd like to play for fun from now on, then please be my guest by posting your new high score. From there, I'll still either update your current high score, or post your new one on the CURRENT leaderboard.

@epicmidget From this point on, wait for @Mia to contact you when they're ready to begin folding you. In the mean time, thank you for your patience and understanding, and thank you for playing as well!

I do have one last thing that I'd like to offer for anyone who's interested, since nobody achieved 3rd place (and I don't count because I'm the host which is why I haven't updated my score, recently) - I'm giving you until December 25th 11:59pm to get on the leaderboard and beat 8k, so that you can achieve a +6 rank token at least. You may not be able to achieve 1st or 2nd because the two gentlemen above me already did that by the deadline. Even if you beat their high scores, you still cannot get higher than 3rd when it comes to just the contest.

Same rules apply as before (including the bonus offer). The only difference is that 1st and 2nd place is now eliminated.

Now @~JBG~ I'm aware that you were doing this just for fun, so you have two options at this point: 1. You can keep the prize and you'll be contacted eventually about when your account will be folded. 2. You can donate them to somebody who really needs them. The choice is yours. On the other hand, thank you for playing!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • EpicMidget, ~JBG~
@epicmidget Side note: You haven't seen the last of me, pal lmao! The contest may be over, but that doesn't mean that I won't attempt to beat your new high score in the long run, so you actually do have a reason to return to this thread muhahahaha! 😈
  • EpicMidget