Poll: What perks should a server restart activate?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Both Guild de Fred and Happy Hour
15.38%
2 15.38%
Happy Hour Only
69.23%
9 69.23%
Neither
15.38%
2 15.38%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

POLL: Server Restart Perks
Lately, I've had an influx of inquiries about why people are being turned into cactuses when a server restarts. When I've explained why this happens, some express their displeasure at the inconvenience.

I'd like to ask the community: do you want the Fred parts on server startup to be disabled, leaving just the happy hour?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Hmm why are there barely any people on the server nowadays
You don't have to disable it, but just make it so it doesn't automatically change your parts to fred
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • 4h3y, bls1999, Nemo Nation, Stxtics, Zelante, ~Bowl
(25th February 2018, 1:33 AM)David Wrote: You don't have to disable it, but just make it so it doesn't automatically change your parts to fred

I kinda second this.
(25th February 2018, 1:33 AM)David Wrote: You don't have to disable it, but just make it so it doesn't automatically change your parts to fred

Good alternative. I think that's what I'm going to go with.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Zelante
(25th February 2018, 4:14 AM)bls1999 Wrote: Good alternative. I think that's what I'm going to go with.

+1 from me, as well.

This way, anyone who wants to use Fred parts always switch to them, and the majority who don't want to use it can still use their default parts without having to change the body again
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
I’d make it so you can have the Fred set for the Happy Hour as it lasts, but as said above not automatically set it to Fred.
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

While I wanted to make it not set automatically but still be there when a server restarted, Jiggmin wanted the method that required the least amount of code. More details: https://github.com/jacob-grahn/platform-...r/pull/218.