Make Hats removable in Level Editor
Suggestion:
Essentially, this suggestion is regarding the ability to have our hat be able to fall off while testing inside the Level Editor, after taking damage (e.g. hitting a mine, getting attacked by alien egg).

Now that the client is modifiable again, I think this should be possible (thanks @bls1999!) Big Grin

Usage:
It's useful for testing hat removers, certain types of traps, or other similar features, without having to publish the level each time.

Notes:
- Should the option be toggled off by default to avoid confusion?

Concept:
Since the link to the old image is dead, I've created another mock-up of what it could look like:

Credits:
Thanks to @Camer the Dragon and @Master Raiden for the reminders Bow

- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zelante For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, dotime, Master Raiden, Mulley
Unfortunately, this would require a PR2 client edit. Therefore, it is not possible.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Zelante
Re-opening because this is now possible. Smile

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Camer the Dragon, dotime, Master Raiden, Zelante
I remember having a idea similar to this one, I even made a thread on JV about it
https://web.archive.org/web/201503231730...ke-off-hat
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dotime For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Master Raiden, Zelante
(15th March 2023, 10:37 PM)dotime Wrote: I remember having a idea similar to this one, I even made a thread on JV about it
https://web.archive.org/web/201503231730...ke-off-hat

Wow, 92 Thanks and 10 pages of comments! :O
This must be the best idea ever.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • dotime