Let's get this thread to a million pages!
@Master Raiden @David This shit goes hard in the paint! 🔥

2:49 to 3:21 is the best
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(24th August 2022, 8:51 AM)Different Wrote: It's ok. I understand you're still stressed out over your brother being missing for weeks, now. Have you thought about contacting the FBI or something? If police officers don't seem to care, then surely the FBI could do something. You just need to think about when's the last time you saw him, tracing his steps, etc. At least they can do a party search through a helicopter.

The search and rescue did a search of a huge area he was reportedly seen in and found nothing. Only thing we can do now is pray he's found by someone, or go up there and search the entire national forest ourselves.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(24th August 2022, 9:59 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: The search and rescue did a search of a huge area he was reportedly seen in and found nothing. Only thing we can do now is pray he's found by someone, or go up there and search the entire national forest ourselves.

Hopefully, he didn't get kidnapped. I've heard stories where people do get abducted by aliens and such, not kidding. Then when they abduct you, they run test experiments on you.
I don't know how much more of this I can take

I need closure

I am aching so much mentally and physically
(28th August 2022, 9:27 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: I don't know how much more of this I can take

I need closure

I am aching so much mentally and physically

When's the last time you saw him, again? Figure out his activities and what he normally likes to do. Knowing this, will allow you to predict his behavioral patterns and movements. Raid his closet, figure out what clothes he took with him. Offer a $10,000 reward and post his picture on a flyer, everywhere.
The physical pain is crazy, like

Stress can cause physical pain to the point of it being nearly intolerable

I've been having some really dark thoughts as well
Last time I saw him was about a month or 2 before he disappeared

Met his roommate that day for the first, and sadly, the last time, cuz he passed away nearly the same time as my brother went missing

My brother has always kinda... lived on the edge? Taken chances? Had close calls? But I didn't want to accept that something tragic could happen
All I wanna do is ****ing sleep but my body won't let me sleep all the time and then even when I do sleep it's just a bunch of ****ing nightmares
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Lego-man945
(28th August 2022, 12:26 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: Last time I saw him was about a month or 2 before he disappeared

Met his roommate that day for the first, and sadly, the last time, cuz he passed away nearly the same time as my brother went missing

My brother has always kinda... lived on the edge? Taken chances? Had close calls? But I didn't want to accept that something tragic could happen

That sounds a little suspicious to me. You said "he passed away nearly the same time as my brother went missing." That sounds like a murder case, to me. I'm not accusing your brother of anything, but when someone runs away, right after their loved one, roommate, or best friend passed away, it makes them look guilty because they didn't report it.

Again, I'm not accusing your brother of anything. Do you know if his roommate was murdered, poisoned, or what?
🤔
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
how to lower guest count:

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
POOOOOOOOOOOP
POOOOOOOOP
POOOOOP
POOOP
POOP

what pops with two yoals
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
His roommate passed away from a preexisting health condition a week after my brother went missing
@AlphaZ @Yomakoy @David @Uptight 534 @Master Raiden @Camer the Dragon @bls1999 @dotime @Matt @Eternal @Colind @ThePizzaEater1000 @TRUC @Magniloquent @Stunt

This shit is insane!

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
I feel bad for her, but that guy coming out of nowhere wielding a stick made me laugh
  • Ashley766
I'm pretty sure it retreated after she kicked it full force in the head

lmao
Bruh 😂☠️ I don't know who started it, but it looks like something is about to go down. @Yomakoy @David @Uptight 534 @Master Raiden @AlphaZ @dotime @Camer the Dragon @ExplosionZ @ThePizzaEater1000 @TRUC

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/jSpkE9J1D4E
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • ExplosionZ
I love that you've turned this into a "check out this crazy shit!" thread

This thread is like all-purpose flour, you can use it for anything
  • Different
If I had to guess, the people filming and being yelled at are in the wrong. Dude wouldn't freak out for no reason.