Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(23rd August 2023, 8:57 AM)Different Wrote: When I look at these names above, I'm like 'really??' That's the best that you can come up with, honestly?? It's so retarded.

Maybe he should put a name change feature in the Vault thingy. Make it built in like it is on the forums.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(23rd August 2023, 11:50 AM)Different Wrote: @Mia Imagine if you came back to your old job, and they promised you that things were gonna be different from the last time.

Yeah right, my old job hired a bunch of tweakers. Try working with someone who starts screaming and telling you you're doing a horrible job. And a supervisor who refused to do any supervising. "I don't like getting involved." That's fine, except for the part where that's your job.
(23rd August 2023, 12:14 PM)Different Wrote: Got your wish. Do you think it's possible that I could implement some cool features into Pr2, myself? Because by the time we wait on Ben10, the world will have ended by then.

lol

I feel like life is kicking Ben's butt at the moment. Or maybe he needs less ambitious ideas. He added my "Hats allowed" and "Color coded players" ideas fairly quickly.
(23rd August 2023, 12:15 PM)Different Wrote: Replay system still hasn't been implemented, yet. He's done everything else except for that. I'm thinking maybe it's time I do some of this shit, myself, depending on how much work I gotta do. I could learn.

It's one of those ideas that's a great idea, but really difficult to implement. That's probably why it's not in the game.
Alright time for brekkie
[Image: Uag26xy.png]

I thought I lived in Iowa, not Phoenix, AZ
Even Phoenix doesn't feel that hot right now
(23rd August 2023, 3:51 PM)Mia Wrote: Maybe he should put a name change feature in the Vault thingy. Make it built in like it is on the forums.

Yeah, Idk why they stopped allowing name changes.
(23rd August 2023, 3:59 PM)Mia Wrote: lol

I feel like life is kicking Ben's butt at the moment. Or maybe he needs less ambitious ideas. He added my "Hats allowed" and "Color coded players" ideas fairly quickly.

It's because it was a really easy idea to implement into Pr2.
(23rd August 2023, 4:02 PM)Mia Wrote: It's one of those ideas that's a great idea, but really difficult to implement. That's probably why it's not in the game.

Well, since it's been 3 years and it still hasn't been implemented, he needs to be relieved of his duties because he doesn't have time anymore.
@Mia I think I should discontinue this whole, problem solver thing because the majority of people on this site, don't seem to be interested. I really don't understand this audience on JV.
(24th August 2023, 1:08 AM)Different Wrote: Yeah, Idk why they stopped allowing name changes.

Because everyone was allowed to do it and it got overwhelming for staff handling so many requests. Either that, or it got too confusing to keep up with who's who. But I'm pretty sure it's the former. That's why it should be built into the vault.
(24th August 2023, 1:10 AM)Different Wrote: Well, since it's been 3 years and it still hasn't been implemented, he needs to be relieved of his duties because he doesn't have time anymore.

PR2 isn't his full time job, it's a side hustle. There's not enough player interest in this game for it to be a full time job.
(24th August 2023, 1:19 AM)Different Wrote: @Mia I think I should discontinue this whole, problem solver thing because the majority of people on this site, don't seem to be interested. I really don't understand this audience on JV.

This is JV2. 45% of people lurk, 45% of people make a meme response, and the remaining 10% are people that give thoughtful responses.
(24th August 2023, 2:13 AM)Mia Wrote: This is JV2. 45% of people lurk, 45% of people make a meme response, and the remaining 10% are people that give thoughtful responses.

You just told me why JV2 is dead. If it weren't for you, Master Raiden, and a very small minority of others, then I would have quit a long time ago.

Idk, man. I think I'm gonna take a break from posting new threads for a while and just chat with you guys. At least until I'm done with this hat idea.
It's really difficult coming up with ideas that keeps people talking about them. Sometimes, I try to come up with things that are controversial and out of the ordinary. I'm thinking about posting a thread about Aliens, but Idk how people will handle it.
@Mia Here's what I've been holding back:

-Extraterrestrials
-Black Magic
-The Planets
-Illuminati
-Life after death
-Big Bang Theory
-HAARP
-The Matrix
-Astral Projection
-Nephilim Giants
-The Mandela Effect

Some of these sound like conspiracy theories, but it's been proven to be true. Plus the reason I've kept these ideas into the vault is because I don't think this community can handle it. Some of it is far too advanced.
I remember when Delphinoid tried to argue with me, telling me that the 4th dimension doesn't exist. Even though I've provided proof, he still wants to remain hardheaded. These humans will learn, one day 👽 His subconscious mind is under demonic possession. He's still stuck in the matrix, and he's completely blind towards what is reality.
If you want responses on JV2, post a controversial take

(I'm half joking here but it would actually work)
That 45% that lurks won't stay silent if you trigger them :p