Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(25th October 2023, 11:02 PM)Different Wrote: I still can't believe I need a damn, Nintendo Switch just to play the original Suika game. Tbh, that Halloween theme is making me jealous. I feel like strangling the game developer for not making it a non-exclusive game.

At least they gave it an international release on the Switch, that's a step in the right direction. And the Halloween update is making up for their poor decision on disallowing clips.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(25th October 2023, 11:18 PM)Different Wrote: The original Suika game seems to have really flexible physics. I've noticed they're a lot more slippery than the other games.

Everything slides into place a lot better, it makes it more fun to play imo
Let's cross our fingers and hope they release it on Steam, like Dokapon Kingdom: Connect.
(25th October 2023, 11:30 PM)Mia Wrote: Let's cross our fingers and hope they release it on Steam, like Dokapon Kingdom: Connect.

I'll pay for it when that day comes.
@Mia Have you gotten the Halloween pumpkin, yet? And, is it more difficult than the fan-made one that we've played?
(25th October 2023, 11:36 PM)Different Wrote: @Mia Have you gotten the Halloween pumpkin, yet? And, is it more difficult than the fan-made one that we've played?

I haven't gotten the pumpkin, and yes, it's harder to get a higher score. But the better physics make it easier to combine fruit, imo
I'm always up for a challenge. I never thought I could achieve over 9k in the fan-made version, but I did. With this, I can tell you that there's a trick to keep the belly clean for the big guys, and the little guys on top. If the big guys are controlling the center, then you have a better shot at reaching the pumpkin.
IK this is sounding like I'm a furry but uhm, I draw animal cartoon characters with 4 toes not 3, only 3 or 5 if they're like a rat or rhino, I found it so creepy that they cut off the 5th toe each time like how they cut off the 5th finger or toe each time every single time they draw a "human" character
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
[Image: t1vSwJ0.png]

I also REALLY hate how every single eye on a cartoon or drawn character looks like.. I can't really describe it very well, Their eyes are like large pills slipped onto their mouth cheeks, Just like rubber hose characters .. TBH I really REALLY REALLY(X9999) hate the rubber hose style, I don't really think it creepy, I think it lazy.  I prefer the type of cartoon's of the 1940's, atleast the 1940's and above cartoon characters  looked alot more defined.. 

What do you mean Rubber hose style were the only animation style they can animate in.. No, they had drawn artwork of realistic looking animals before so it's highly possible to animate those on paper, Paint were created way before the 1920's, Books also existed in the 1900's
I know how to get the pumpkin, I just haven't played it much lately
In fact, I bet I can animate realistic looking animals that don't have large pill eyes that're slipped onto their mouth cheeks and accurate anatomy with realistic movements, It would still be a cartoon because it would still be a bit stylized but atleast it won't have rubber hose like stuff to it.
(26th October 2023, 9:36 AM)dotime Wrote: IK this is sounding like I'm a furry but uhm, I draw animal cartoon characters with 4 toes not 3, only 3 or 5 if they're like a rat or rhino, I found it so creepy that they cut off the 5th toe each time like how they cut off the 5th finger or toe each time every single time they draw a "human" character

Back when things were hand drawn, it probably saved animators lots of time not having to draw more fingers on every frame
They also reused a lot of frames back in the day from their other works to save time on animating

[Image: sX3ASsu.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • dotime
Yea. I noticed that, They would redraw animation instead of creating new animation that happened during the years after walt Disney died
@Mia @Master Raiden @Uptight 534 @Camer the Dragon @dotime @David @JEEJAYEM @Adulock77 YouTube has gotten out of control with their Ad block detection bullshit. My ad blocker worked for a long time now. But now, they're cracking down, aggressively. I even have it on strict mode. I'm not watching their dumbass ads, bruh.

[Image: sWhvA2J.png]
(26th October 2023, 8:38 PM)Different Wrote: @Uptight 534 (a bunch of others I probably accidentally pinged when I originally quoted this (sorry)). 

[Image: sWhvA2J.png]
I enjoy supporting content creators I watch, so I have never installed an ad-blocker.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
(26th October 2023, 8:38 PM)Different Wrote: YouTube has gotten out of control with their Ad block detection

There's still a way to do it on uBlock Origin
(26th October 2023, 8:59 PM)Mia Wrote: There's still a way to do it on uBlock Origin

Am I doing something wrong? Because I just tried it and it didn't work for me. But, I'll tell you this: my browser has the option of browsing privately, and somehow the ad blocker worked and went, undetected. Just found and tested this out.
@Different

1. Get uBlock Origin

[Image: rZgZCzf.png]

2. Click the gear

3. Click Purge all caches

4. Click Update now
(26th October 2023, 9:08 PM)Mia Wrote: @Different

1. Get uBlock Origin

[Image: rZgZCzf.png]

2. Click the gear