Music Quality and Looping
Some of the songs for Orbit, Mines, the Uber series, and a few other games had poor quality sound and a slight pause in between loops of each song. These things are hopefully fixed. The downside is that it will take a bit longer to load these games each time. If anything is drastically different and/or broken, let me know.

My next project is to enable the built-in highscores system in Cooties. I started this a while ago but hit a few roadblocks. I know more of what I'm doing and how to do it now, so I think I'm ready to take another stab at it.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Zenas
C L I C K U P O N D O T S
(30th May 2018, 3:20 AM)__ Wrote: C L I C K U P O N D O T S

I don't have the server code. If someone would like to help me recreate the code, I'd be happy to host it.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.