PR2 Part Ideas Index ā–¼ Sun, 17:31 Camer the Dragon PR2 Suggestions
Let's get this thread to a mill... ā–¼ Sun, 16:52 ~JBG~ Village Games
Level of the Week! (PR2) ā–¼ Sun, 1:09 Overbeing Platform Racing 2
Word of the Week #4 ā–¼ Sat, 14:10 SebastianPolak12 Discussion Hall
CotM Round 65 ā–¼ Fri, 16:26 Stunt Platform Racing 2
VOTING: CotM Round 64 ā–¼ Fri, 16:13 Eternal Platform Racing 2
The Dash ā–¼ Fri, 15:19 Camer the Dragon PR2 Suggestions
šŸš©GEN Z WORKERS šŸš© ā–¼ Thu, 12:30 Camer the Dragon Discussion Hall
JV Historical Reference Guide ā–¼ Thu, 12:28 Camer the Dragon Library of the Sages
Pr2- A1 Ranks+ Prediction ā–¼ Tue, 6:45 Mia Platform Racing 2
Rank 50+ List ā–¼ Tue, 6:42 Mia Platform Racing 2
Platform Racing 4 (Screenshots) ā–¼ Mon, 18:18 ~JBG~ Video Games
Would you buy PR2 & JV merch? ā–¼ Mon, 18:14 Mia Discussion Hall
JV and Games Community Feedback ā–¼ Sun, 20:01 Camer the Dragon Discussion Hall
Word of the Week #3 ā–¼ Sat, 16:02 SebastianPolak12 Discussion Hall

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,780
» Latest member: Alexc99xd
» Forum threads: 4,056
» Forum posts: 83,629

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 557 online users.
» 4 Member(s) | 550 Guest(s)
Bing, Google, Yandex, lalafox, TRUC

Latest Threads
Last post wins!
Forum: Village Games
Last Post: lalafox
1 hour ago
» Replies: 1,883
» Views: 808,953
Trial and Error v2.5!
Forum: Platform Racing 2
Last Post: EpicMidget
4 hours ago
» Replies: 14
» Views: 5,162
Count to 500 before a mod...
Last Post: Dan-83
11 hours ago
» Replies: 5,544
» Views: 1,896,331
Folding for people
Forum: Folding at Home
Last Post: Stunt
Yesterday, 6:32 PM
» Replies: 28
» Views: 2,173
Count to 600 before an ad...
Last Post: Dan-83
Yesterday, 4:19 PM
» Replies: 2,393
» Views: 802,461
Jiggmin's first words on ...
Forum: Discussion Hall
Last Post: dotime
Yesterday, 10:47 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 229
New Game I'm working on P...
Forum: Blogs
Last Post: Camer the Dragon
Yesterday, 8:18 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 97
PR2 Part Ideas Index
Forum: PR2 Suggestions
Last Post: Camer the Dragon
5th May 2024, 5:31 PM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 8,473
Let's get this thread to ...
Last Post: ~JBG~
5th May 2024, 4:52 PM
» Replies: 16,280
» Views: 2,687,278
Level of the Week! (PR2)
Forum: Platform Racing 2
Last Post: Overbeing
5th May 2024, 1:09 AM
» Replies: 436
» Views: 141,710

Heart Happy 10th Anniversary!
Posted by: Zelante - 2nd May 2018, 1:33 PM - Forum: Blogs - Replies (6)

Happy 10th Anniversary!

Through the rough and difficult to the chill and awesome, thank you for being part of my life. It has been an honour to be part of this community. I had learnt more things than I had ever though I would, and gained a lot of valuable experience during this time. Furthermore, I do not think that I would have learnt proper grammar, create digital art using my mouse or patience without you guys.

I would like to thank @bls1999 and @Eternal for helping to bring the active community together again, by hosting a new JV for us, ever since the old one went down. Thank you @everyone for supporting the forums as well.

Most importantly, I would personally like to thank @Jiggmin for creating the Platform Racing series. None of this would have happened without you or your brilliant ideas. I have nothing but respect for you. Thank you!

I couldn't have asked for anything better in my life Smile

I wish you all the very best, fellow JVers!

Here's to 10 more!

[Image: a3krkKM.png]

Print this item

PR2: 10th Anniversary Celebration
Posted by: bls1999 - 2nd May 2018, 8:08 AM - Forum: Announcements - Replies (12)

I've teased it for a long time! What could it be??? You waited, we delivered. Without further ado, here are the fabled, long-awaited, super exciting festivities!

People who log into any server but the special anniversary server will have:
- 10x EXP bonus!
- 2x greater chance of finding prizes randomly!
- Free party hat (+ epic upgrade) for everyone who logs in!

There will, of course, be the special anniversary server ("Annie"), which is full of cool stuff:
- You're an admin! (the PR2 rules still apply)
- You've been elevated to rank 2008!
- You have all parts + epic upgrades!
Note: These perks will go away once you leave the server.

There are some other things I threw in here and there, including a new chat command. See if you can find it! Smile

Most of all, enjoy this day. It's been a pleasure serving the community and creating the perks for this momentous occasion. Thank you all for your unwavering dedication over the years. You have been a truly integral part of the wild success of PR2 and the community as a whole.

Print this item

Full membership haha
Posted by: mustangman - 2nd May 2018, 7:18 AM - Forum: Welcoming Gates - Replies (5)

So somehow I was unaware of how to post threads until I saw that I had to post in the welcoming gates, so hello everyone! I've been here replying and cooking up ideas, but now I'm fully here Smile

Also check out my music in my signature, any feedback is cool kthx

<3, Jonathan (or mustangman)

Print this item

hey!
Posted by: Emeiry - 1st May 2018, 4:28 PM - Forum: Welcoming Gates - Replies (6)

So.. it's been a long while ever since I stopped playing pr2, but I've got to say.. I really missed you, guys! sooOOOOOOoOoOo I'm back!Ā  Tongue

Print this item

Big Grin Black Mesa
Posted by: Pillz - 30th April 2018, 6:44 PM - Forum: Blogs - Replies (1)

So I just purchase Black Mesa (finally!).
I wasn't sure at first because I was skeptical about the devs, they didn't finish the last level of the half life remake for how many years now? But then the Xen leak was revealed a few days ago and I am amazed onĀ how cool it is!
And guess what I woke up to today?Ā 

"A game on your wish list is on sale!"Ā Ā 

60% off!

Well, that's it. I instantly bought the game. Couldn't waste the opportunityĀ  Big Grin

Print this item

Hey there!
Posted by: 12rmaker - 30th April 2018, 2:19 PM - Forum: Welcoming Gates - Replies (5)

Found out that Jiggmin.com was revived after logging into my old PR2 account after 4 years. The place still feels the same haha. You guys won't remember me, my old name is 18master/Kyle. For the ones that do, I'm so sorry for being a pain in the ass, I was a kid please forgive me.

I am aware about acid forums but really wasn't interested as it didn't feel the same. I hope I become a regular over here once again. Apologies if I do not remember any of you guys!

Print this item

The Dev Log
Posted by: bls1999 - 30th April 2018, 3:28 AM - Forum: Announcements - Replies (4)

The Dev Log link at the top of the page now works! It shows the most recent threads from the announcements section that another admin or I mark as Dev Log related. I'll use this for site updates, new game releases, and occasionally PR2 updates.

(Turns out the "soon" in "Coming soon!" was about 5 months. Better late than never, I guess! ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ)

Print this item

How do you pronounce "shewet"
Posted by: bls1999 - 29th April 2018, 10:16 PM - Forum: Platform Racing 2 - Replies (16)

How do you pronounce it?

Print this item

Thankful
Posted by: Nemo Nation - 27th April 2018, 1:00 AM - Forum: Blogs - Replies (7)

So today I was at work, and my co-worker came up to me and said "wow, you look crazy stoned". I was like, "oh. i am just super tired and hungry. i haven't eaten in like, 2 days".

She was pretty concerned after that and the conversation ended shortly after that too.

About an hour later I went off for my 30 minute break. I came back to the store to see her looking for me. She had gone out and purchased a gift card for a local supermarket ($50). I felt so blessed and thankful, it was crazy.

I just came back home with my groceries to last my until payday.

Today was super lucky.

tldr: co-worker gave me a $50 giftcard for food because i hadn't eaten.

Print this item

HELL (contest)
Posted by: $hake Junt - 26th April 2018, 7:03 PM - Forum: Platform Racing 2 - Replies (9)

THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED

Deadlocked by -Level Editor- (Complete the level)
Dragon's Fortress by fran10 (ā‰¤ 3:59.99)
Apocalypse by Divinity (ā‰¤ 3:49.99)

Hello Racers of Platform Racing 2! Looking for some nice prizes? You came to the right place! Hereā€™s how it will work, you will haveĀ to choose a course above and beat the time given. You are allowed to keep trying until you are able to beat the specified time on the course. (These courses are by no means easy to beat and will most likely take you a lot of practice and patience.) In order to claim a prize, you must record the entire run and send them to either Thing or $hake Junt. We will check your video and make sure there is no cheating involved. If you are unsure about what is, and what is not allowed in the course, do not hesitate to message one of us. Otherwise, we will have to reject your video. Good luck!!

YOU CAN ONLY CLAIM ONE PRIZE

MAXIMUM OF THREE WINNERS

IF SOMEONE CLAIMS THE PRIZE YOU WANTED, UNFORTUNATELY THAT PRIZE WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIS
T

Prizes:
-The first person to submit a video completing Dragonā€™s Fortress by fran10 under 3:59.99Ā will win an Epic Bubble Set!!
-The first person to submit a video completing Apocalypse by Divinity under 3:49.99 will win an Epic Reindeer Set!!
-The first person to submit a video beating Deadlocked by -Level Editor- will win an Epic Reindeer Set!!

Rules:
-You may use a maximum of 200 stat points (rank 50).
-Must start recording before you enter the course. (showing the account tab)
-Take the intended path. No shortcuts/glitches. (If you are unsure about a certain shortcut, contact us and we will help.)
-No cowboy or jumpstart hat before you enter the race. (except forĀ Deadlocked by -Level Editor-)
-No cheating. (cheat engine, etc..) This will disqualify you from the contest

Contact Details:
Ā  Ā $hake Junt (Pr2)
Ā  Ā $hake Junt #8875 (Discord) ā† Recommended
Ā  Ā $hake Junt (JV)

Ā  Ā Thing (Pr2)
Ā  Ā Vadan #0123 (Discord) ā† Recommended

Winners
TheNovaStar completed Dragon's forteress by fran10 under 3:59.99!!Ā https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9TB3t7E...e=youtu.be

SirGalevant completedĀ Apocalypse by Divinity underĀ 3:49.99!!Ā https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dM_9sgh...e=youtu.be

Titanium completedĀ Deadlocked by -Level Editor- !!Ā https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSzf3uAG...e=youtu.be

Print this item