Time stamps in chat
I've wanted to add this for a while. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has seen messages that could've been sent hours and hours ago and wondered when they were actually sent.

(7th August 2020, 10:35 PM)Mystery Wrote: …what time zone would it use? Would it detect each person's time zone? How would that work?

ActionScript can actually detect the timezone to which your computer is set and use that one. I actually plan to include timezone support for everything in the PR2 client at some point. Alternatively, it could be relative time (e.g., just now, 2 hours ago, etc), but I like the idea of time better. The client is already using the user's timezone to display a level's updated date.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Adulock77, Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, gemj, lalafox, Mia, Stxtics, ~JBG~

Messages In This Thread
Time stamps in chat - by Addy - 7th August 2020, 9:52 PM
RE: Time stamps in chat - by lalafox - 7th August 2020, 9:56 PM
RE: Time stamps in chat - by Lego-man945 - 7th August 2020, 10:06 PM
RE: Time stamps in chat - by Ashley766 - 7th August 2020, 11:59 PM
RE: Time stamps in chat - by Camer the Dragon - 8th August 2020, 6:51 AM
RE: Time stamps in chat - by John m. - 8th August 2020, 8:15 AM
RE: Time stamps in chat - by gemj - 9th August 2020, 7:42 AM
RE: Time stamps in chat - by David - 8th August 2020, 10:41 AM
RE: Time stamps in chat - by GI_John - 15th August 2020, 11:01 AM