Unsafe block, and a few other ideas.
Sorry for my [extremely] late reply on this one. I've been going through all the PR2 suggestions to find anything I missed over the years. Thanks for your patience!

(7th January 2021, 4:39 AM)Overbeing Wrote: 1. A block that is not safe. We use bricks and pushblocks, but it would be nice to have a normal block that can't be destroyed or moved that is also not safe.

Here's a prior suggestion for unsafe blocks.

(7th January 2021, 4:39 AM)Overbeing Wrote: 2. Silent published levels. I'd love to go to all my levels and make them intimate time, remove specific hats, change their music, make a minor fix, ect. Without it showing up on newest or today's best lists.

Added in v165!

(7th January 2021, 4:39 AM)Overbeing Wrote: 3. More pages on ATB list. I know you turned this one down, but the reason I want it is to be able to see more levels without having to search for them. I'd settle for being able to see other players favorite lists.

I don't think I'm going to add more pages to ATB; however, I may beef up the search system in a future update.

(7th January 2021, 4:39 AM)Overbeing Wrote: 4. Being able to view the name, level maker, and level descriptions from inside a level. On this note. I'd love to be able to favorite a level from inside of it too. Maybe in the rate screen once it is done.

Added in v162! Type /level in any level chat. I may add a clickable link to the course complete screen as well.

(7th January 2021, 4:39 AM)Overbeing Wrote: 5. A way in level editor to know how much art and how many more blocks you can place. I live in constant fear toward the end of levels.

With lossless art mode, the art element of this isn't a huge issue. Here's a prior suggestion for a map's block composition.

(7th January 2021, 4:39 AM)Overbeing Wrote: 6. A level type that sets all players stats to specified numbers. It would work on some glitch levels as well as make some races a bit more competitive because it levels the playing field. I think it would be fun to make a level were all stats start at 30 but I put smiley faces along the way so the race gets faster and faster as you go. I've noticed a lot of levels that have to bottom out your stats and reset them with face blocks to get this desired effect.

Added with the custom stats block in v164!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Overbeing

Messages In This Thread
Unsafe block, and a few other ideas. - by Overbeing - 7th January 2021, 4:39 AM
RE: Unsafe block, and a few other ideas. - by Mia - 7th January 2021, 7:22 AM
RE: Unsafe block, and a few other ideas. - by TRUC - 7th January 2021, 8:31 AM
RE: Unsafe block, and a few other ideas. - by bls1999 - 12th March 2023, 11:29 PM