Repurpose Moon Hat
Lightbulb 
Quote:Lego-Man945 in his Hats and Parts guide! wrote:

[Image: DmSxsT1.jpg]

To get this hat you must beat Redemption by Cooldude90!
This hat has no technical use in PR2!

This hat was once used to link PR2 and Jigg's last project, Luna.
But now that Luna is pretty much ancient history, why don't we repurpose the Moon Hat to something more useful for PR2?
Here are a few ideas:
  • Changes gravity to levels with normal gravity (1.0) to Moon gravity (.16)
  • Makes super-jump go higher
What do you think?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bart172 For This Useful Post:
  • Dangevin, gemj
A change has already been made to this hat which causes players to get double the amount of GP when using it. However I will leave this open to allow people to discuss.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
even though it doubles the gp amount, it would still be kind of useless in races, considering gp does nothing in pr2

I still think the gravity and higher super jump thing would be cool, it would act a little bit like the pr3 parasol hat

i don't know if it can be changed because mr jiggy doesn't have the client swf
[Image: boomboomforalltid.gif?width=400&height=119]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to xGuest For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
(30th August 2018, 12:02 PM)xGuest Wrote: even though it doubles the gp amount, it would still be kind of useless in races, considering gp does nothing in pr2

I still think the gravity and higher super jump thing would be cool, it would act a little bit like the pr3 parasol hat

i don't know if it can be changed because mr jiggy doesn't have the client swf

This. We cannot make any more changes to pr2 because he did lose the source code, but that sounds like a pretty good idea.
I originally tried to make it alter gravity, but that change needs to be made in the level file. Even if it was possible to edit the level file for one person, they wouldn't go back to normal gravity if the hat was knocked off.

The GP change was one of the only changes we could make solely from the server. If there are any other server-based ideas you have, I'd be happy to consider making the change.

(30th August 2018, 12:02 PM)xGuest Wrote: even though it doubles the gp amount, it would still be kind of useless in races, considering gp does nothing in pr2

If this idea was implemented, it might work around that issue.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Make Super Jumps quicker to charge? (Just like in PR3)
нет
(30th August 2018, 1:31 PM)fliker2 Wrote: Make Super Jumps quicker to charge? (Just like in PR3)

That's a client edit, unfortunately. :/

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Hey! This ended up happening after all! Big Grin

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, bart172, Battlealvin2009, gemj