New server, who dis?
(13th April 2020, 4:26 PM)LCPD Wrote: rip the 5 second ddos check is back

Yes, so small caveat. In actual attacks, I'll still need to activate the 5-second check page. The provider's protection only prevents the site from actually going down.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Fresh Cookies, gemj, LCPD, Northadox
Small issue. Buttons are overlapping again on buddy lists Frown

[Image: ApVXFh7.png]
Issue: When you press enter, spacing out text in a message, when you post it, those spaces disappear.
-AspectZero
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to AspectZero For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
(14th April 2020, 8:07 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: Small issue. Buttons are overlapping again on buddy lists Frown

[Image: ApVXFh7.png]

Ew. Do not stan. I'll look into this.

(14th April 2020, 8:13 PM)AspectZero Wrote: Issue: When you press enter, spacing out text in a message, when you post it, those spaces disappear.

Not sure I know what you mean

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(14th April 2020, 9:45 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Not sure I know what you mean

I think what @AspectZero means is this: The spaces do disappear in a message

[Image: n7blHSV.gif]
(15th May 2020, 8:18 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: I think what @AspectZero means is this: The spaces do disappear in a message

[Image: n7blHSV.gif]

Intended, but thanks for reporting @AspectZero!

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766