Spotted
I spotted this guy on the streets of NYC! Anyone know him?

[Image: N1UnJPf.jpg]

So cool to finally meet @Resarekt after all these years!!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, Adulock77, Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Eternal, Magniloquent, Mia, Resarekt, TRUC, Uptight 534
The JV2 crossover cinematic universe
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77
Jigg-Con when
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(24th August 2022, 12:07 PM)bls1999 Wrote: I spotted this guy on the streets of NYC! Anyone know him?

I still cannot believe our incredible bad luck when I went in your area 3 YEARS STRAIGHT and you were travelling out at the same time on every single occasion lol

GG on the meetup though, that's cool
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
(25th August 2022, 4:59 AM)TRUC Wrote: I still cannot believe our incredible bad luck when I went in your area 3 YEARS STRAIGHT and you were travelling out at the same time on every single occasion lol

he was anvoiding you
Yemlo and Co.
(25th August 2022, 4:59 AM)TRUC Wrote: I still cannot believe our incredible bad luck when I went in your area 3 YEARS STRAIGHT and you were travelling out at the same time on every single occasion lol

Yeah! I'm pretty sure I was at camp all 3 years?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(29th August 2022, 6:47 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Yeah! I'm pretty sure I was at camp all 3 years?

Maybe, I'm a bit more certain about Atari4600 driving to where I was staying in the US one of those years because the previous one he was in my town Tongue
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
Wow...what a couple of handsome fellas...

It was an honor and a pleasure to meet you, Ben! 'Till next time!
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------