PR2 v157: A Good Indication
This update contains three new features and some bug fixes.

Changes/Additions
- Added player waiting indicators on lobby page numbers on the campaign, all-time best, today's best, and newest tabs. Curb your loneliness! Thanks to @"platform guy" for suggesting this.
- Added date last updated to the level information popup. Easily see when a level was last published! Thanks to @Stxtics for suggesting this.
- Converted old levels with 999 time to infinite. Levels with a time limit of 999 made before the unlimited time Motley Monday update will now have infinite time. Thanks to @askRYAN for suggesting this.

Fixes
- Loadouts save properly now. Thanks to @Ashley766 for reporting this.
- The block limit message can actually be closed now. What a concept!
- A small bug in egg mode has been patched. It's so small, it doesn't even get a description.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Ashley766, gemj, Lego-man945, Master Raiden, Ruebn, Saurus, Shane1334, xGuest, Zack6723, Zelante
Thank you bls1999, very cool!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ruebn For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Northadox
Noice
๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“,

๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“‰
(25th August 2019, 12:11 PM)bls1999 Wrote: - Added player waiting indicators on lobby page numbers. Curb your loneliness! Thanks to @"platform guy" for suggesting this.

Thank you so much lol
[Image: boomboomforalltid.gif?width=400&height=119]
yes omg1! bis finaly fixed pr5 Big Grin is the update halal? ู†ุดูƒุฑูƒู… ู…ู† ุงู„ู…ู…ู„ูƒุฉ ุงู„ุนุฑุจูŠุฉ ุงู„ุณุนูˆุฏูŠุฉ free download 2019
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Saurus For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข bls1999, gemj, Vipa
(25th August 2019, 12:11 PM)bls1999 Wrote: - Added player waiting indicators on lobby page numbers. Curb your loneliness! Thanks to @"platform guy" for suggesting this.
It should also work for the "search" tab, but it doesn't.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(25th August 2019, 2:58 PM)Vipa Wrote: It should also work for the "search" tab, but it doesn't.

It only works on campaign, ATB, TB, and newest. It's way too difficult to code detection for search since there are too many variables about which levels are on which pages (sort modes, search queries, newer results out of sync with old ones, etc). I'll change the OP.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Ashley766, gemj
yis thank <3
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Addy
PR2 v157: The server is restarting (due to an error), hold on a sec...

xd
รก
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข Ashley766, gemj, Stxtics
(25th August 2019, 12:11 PM)bls1999 Wrote: - Converted old levels with 999 time to infinite. Levels with a time limit of 999 made before the unlimited time Motley Monday update will now have infinite time. Thanks to @askRYAN for suggesting this.

I just timed out on Platform Perfect yesterday. Sigh...
Woo! thanks for putting in my idea It's real neat seeing my idea in our favorite game. I hope it brings in more activity in the lobby!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to John m. For This Useful Post:
  โ€ข gemj