Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(3rd June 2022, 9:28 AM)Different Wrote: @Mystery Still think you have a chance?

Mystery- No sir!
Final Score

Different: 35 SPAM Posts

@Mystery 29 SPAM Posts

(3rd June 2022, 9:09 AM)Different Wrote: Let's get this thread to a million posts! 🥳

19,999,981 posts.
Only 19,994,415 to go!
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(3rd June 2022, 8:45 AM)Different Wrote: Yes, you do! Otherwise you wouldn't have made that statement LOL! But since you've matched my energy, I'm going to give it back to you. You still don't have a chance 😂

Funny you should mention that.

[Image: Cou8018.png]
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
Looks like one of us has 4000 more posts in this thread than the other.
(3rd June 2022, 8:57 AM)Different Wrote: This never gets old 😂

The edits are hilarious

(3rd June 2022, 9:00 AM)Different Wrote: I think MrBeast might surpass PewDiePie in subscriber count. He generates more views on his videos than PewDiePie does 🤔

PewDiePie himself has said that he's "retired" and can you really blame him? He's been doing it from years and has amassed a fortune.
(3rd June 2022, 11:15 AM)Mystery Wrote: Funny you should mention that.

[Image: Cou8018.png]

Nahh bro, that doesn't count. I didn't challenge you back then, so we don't count those.
(3rd June 2022, 11:20 AM)Mystery Wrote: PewDiePie himself has said that he's "retired" and can you really blame him? He's been doing it from years and has amassed a fortune.

111m subscribers and you're retired? Man, I don't think so.
No offense to PewDiePie, but his youtube videos have been really low effort lately. That's probably what he means by retired. Just give up putting in effort and churn out low quality content.
(3rd June 2022, 11:20 AM)Different Wrote: Nahh bro, that doesn't count. I didn't challenge you back then, so we don't count those.

I was buying groceries at Whole Foods. Do you expect me to not do anything but spam here?
(3rd June 2022, 9:06 AM)Different Wrote: @Mystery If your boss is anything like this man, I feel for you. FYI, he's not in the thumbnail.

Isn't Dhar Mann that infamously bad youtube channel? I've heard it's like the Hallmark acting of youtube.
(3rd June 2022, 11:23 AM)Mystery Wrote: I was buying groceries at Whole Foods. Do you expect me to not do anything but spam here?

[Image: T6X6nHT.jpg]
My boss is actually pretty chill, provided you don't do something to piss him off.
(3rd June 2022, 11:24 AM)Mystery Wrote: Isn't Dhar Mann that infamously bad youtube channel? I've heard it's like the Hallmark acting of youtube.

You're listening to the wrong people. Also, the boss in this video is actually a damn good actor.
(3rd June 2022, 11:25 AM)Mystery Wrote: My boss is actually pretty chill, provided you don't do something to piss him off.

Have you ever done anything to piss him off?
(3rd June 2022, 11:25 AM)Different Wrote: [Image: T6X6nHT.jpg]

Not that spam, I'm vegan. My "spam" usually has some chatting with it anyway.
(3rd June 2022, 11:26 AM)Different Wrote: You're listening to the wrong people. Also, the boss in this video is actually a damn good actor.

Right, I'm not judging him myself. It's clearly working for him. But I've heard a lot from penguinz0 (moist critikal) about how bad the acting is.
(3rd June 2022, 11:26 AM)Different Wrote: Have you ever done anything to piss him off?

On several occasions, yes.
(3rd June 2022, 9:09 AM)Different Wrote: Friday is the best day of the week because it's the beginning of the weekend, and you just got 💰

6 hours of overtime this week, so hell yeah.