Replay System â–¼ Sun, 20:57 oxy PR4 Suggestions
Music! â–¼ Sun, 19:55 Mia PR4 Suggestions
Post Picture of Yourself â–¼ Fri, 17:43 ~JBG~ Village Games
IP mismatch â–¼ Fri, 11:38 LCPD Platform Racing 2
The Dash â–¼ Thu, 21:57 EpicMidget PR2 Suggestions
What are you listening to right... â–¼ Thu, 16:40 Mia Multimedia Masterpieces
Dragon Set â–¼ Thu, 16:38 Mia PR4 Suggestions

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,784
» Latest member: Dennismic
» Forum threads: 4,101
» Forum posts: 83,935

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 452 online users.
» 2 Member(s) | 445 Guest(s)
Applebot, Bing, Facebook, Google, Yandex, Jeremiah, MoonFiredk

Latest Threads
Last post wins!
Forum: Village Games
Last Post: Mia
49 minutes ago
» Replies: 1,947
» Views: 817,119
Let's get this thread to ...
Forum: Village Games
2 hours ago
» Replies: 16,287
» Views: 2,835,320
Guilds & Leaderboards
Forum: PR4 Suggestions
2 hours ago
» Replies: 10
» Views: 194
Folding for people
Forum: Folding at Home
3 hours ago
» Replies: 36
» Views: 2,502
Level of the Week! (PR2)
Forum: Platform Racing 2
Last Post: jc66266
4 hours ago
» Replies: 445
» Views: 144,665
PR2 - Art Gallery
Forum: Platform Racing 2
Last Post: Camer the Dragon
9 hours ago
» Replies: 7
» Views: 123
PR2 Emoji Suggestions
Forum: PR2 Suggestions
Last Post: lalafox
Yesterday, 10:09 AM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 9,435
Add Coyote Time to PR4
Last Post: Dangevin
13th May 2024, 6:17 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 105
Game Physics Switch
Last Post: Camer the Dragon
13th May 2024, 1:47 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 79
The Dash
Last Post: ~JBG~
13th May 2024, 10:54 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 23

PR2 v157.2: Happy Holidays!
Posted by: bls1999 - 25th December 2019, 8:41 PM - Forum: Announcements - Replies (10)

Happy Holidays! This update contains two new sets, some small changes, and a few bug fixes.

Changes/Additions

• Added two new sets. The Christmas and snowman sets are now available on the first six levels of the holiday campaign.
  • You can now zoom to 75% and 500% in the Level Editor. Hooray for visibility!
  • Epic Upgrade prize popups will now show a small message when you win. In an effort to quell the continuous questions about why someone's shiny new part isn't appearing for them, there is now a message letting you know what exactly you just won.

Fixes
  • Level lists now update at an appropriate interval. Thanks to @Vaza for reporting this.
  • The loadouts button doesn't disappear when hovering or clicking anymore. Thanks for reporting this, @Lego-man945.
  • Ranking up to 3 or 20 no longer requires you to log out before being able to send PMs or create a guild. Thanks to Camer for reporting this bug!

Public Beta

This update contains some code to a couple of beta features:
  • Tablet gestures in the LE (placing lines of blocks, dragging, artwork, etc).
  • Pressing and holding the CTRL key (also includes ⌘ for Mac) to switch from a selected LE tool to the delete tool and releasing it to return to the previously selected tool.
The reason these are being released in beta is that they require testing across platforms. Please help with the testing of these features and post in Bugs & Suggestions if you find anything. Thanks!

-- Stand by for a holiday-themed stream later tonight... Smile --

Print this item

Wikipedia
Posted by: Camer the Dragon - 24th December 2019, 8:38 PM - Forum: Blogs - Replies (2)

No PR2 page or Jiggmin page on English Wikipedia and the Finnish one is quite lacking and outdated
We should gather all the guides and stuff and put them on Wikipedia and also make a page about Jiggmin
someone with an acc should though, cos otherwise it shows your IP (and someone who knows how to properly format Wikipedia pages, I don't have an acc or the knowledge of that)

Print this item

where my 2008 boys at
Posted by: ymmot22 - 23rd December 2019, 12:43 AM - Forum: Welcoming Gates - Replies (4)

Hello!

Print this item

Happy Hanukkah!
Posted by: bls1999 - 22nd December 2019, 9:11 PM - Forum: Blogs - Replies (5)

Happy Hanukkah! Sorry I haven't been around much lately-- finals szn was even more intense than I originally thought.

I'm hoping to get a holiday update pushed within the next few days. I'm having my wisdom teeth out tomorrow morning (not very... wise ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)), but I'm hoping I'll be somewhat cognizant and able to do productive things by late afternoon/early evening.

Print this item

Hello!
Posted by: kari - 21st December 2019, 4:29 PM - Forum: Welcoming Gates - Replies (3)

Heya, I have been an on and off member since the early days, going by a multitude of aliases. Glad to see that this community is still active, albeit with not as many members, but at least the very old ones are still here!|

I mostly just spend my days on steam, but this game is a huge part of my childhood, so I like to come back here every so often and play it just for the good memories. Hopefully I'll stick around as a community member now that things in my life have cleared up a fair bit.

Print this item

Information Hey, just realized I haven't done this yet.
Posted by: GI_John - 17th December 2019, 9:50 PM - Forum: Welcoming Gates - Replies (3)

Hey guys what's good. Just thought I'd introduce myself, some of you have probably seen me on discord already. I'm misterketchup on Platform Racing 2 (Yes I know it's stupid, I made it when I was like 8-9), I don't imagine too many people remember me from the game. Hopefully I could be more active in this jiggmin community than I was back when I was playing the game more frequently.

Print this item

Flashplayer and future
Posted by: MoonFiredk - 12th December 2019, 4:37 AM - Forum: Discussion Hall - Replies (2)

I haven't been in the community for a while, and i'm wondering if there is any leaked updates for any clients, or stuff like that, for save platform racing 2?

Flashplayer comes to its end, and I would hate to see Platform Racing 2 Die.

To be honest, if pr2 somehow could manage to be putted as a free game at Steam, it would give more players to the game. Make a few microsanctions to keep the game a live, and get some sponsors. 

This game is an original kind of game, and i'm sure that not a lot of people know this game. Even i would play the game if it came till steam. I would try to get friends playing it.

At all I have no idea whats planned yet, but I know that flash will be removed, and its just about time.

If the idea about steam is unreachable, a client would be a great plan B. Like Artix Entertainment did, they made a client, for all their games for save the games from the flashplayer removement. 

I'm sorry for my bad english, but atleast i tried Smile.

This is my childhood game, and at some point it would destroy some of my memories, if it was removed.

I hope it doesn't comes to its end, and I will look forward for a great 2020.

Happy Birthday & New Year to Everyone

Print this item

Reset Key
Posted by: Camer the Dragon - 10th December 2019, 9:09 AM - Forum: Jiggmin Games - Replies (2)

It'd be cool to press R to go back to menu or something so you don't have to refresh and go through all the intro stuff every time

Print this item

finals szn
Posted by: bls1999 - 8th December 2019, 3:17 PM - Forum: Blogs - Replies (7)

It's that time of year again... finals szn is in full swing and I am absolutely SWAMPED. I'm going to try to get an update of PR2 out before the holidays, but I can't guarantee anything. Thanks for sticking around while I try to juggle 5 million different things! <3

Print this item

It's me cake day
Posted by: Zelante - 5th December 2019, 10:29 PM - Forum: Blogs - Replies (10)

YES

In other news, my pfp is nearly a year old and back in season Tongue

Print this item