Infinite Craft Sat, 20:36 Camer the Dragon Video Games
Super Animal Royale Sat, 20:11 Camer the Dragon Video Games
Post Picture of Yourself Sat, 15:31 David Village Games
Precision Level Videos. help ne... Thu, 20:32 EpicMidget Platform Racing 2
The Jiggmin Dog Archive Thu, 1:54 EpicMidget Discussion Hall
Platform Racing 4 (Screenshots) Wed, 16:43 Different Video Games
Let's get this thread to a mill... Mon, 7:51 Mia Village Games

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,777
» Latest member: Charlesmen
» Forum threads: 4,041
» Forum posts: 83,430

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 425 online users.
» 2 Member(s) | 420 Guest(s)
Bing, Google, Yandex, Eternal, Jeremiah

Latest Threads
JV and Games Community Fe...
Forum: Discussion Hall
Last Post: Camer the Dragon
8 hours ago
» Replies: 13
» Views: 618
Would you buy PR2 & JV me...
Last Post: Camer the Dragon
8 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 90
Could it be?
Forum: Blogs
Last Post: Adulock77
Yesterday, 3:13 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 106
Level of the Week! (PR2)
Forum: Platform Racing 2
Last Post: Overbeing
Yesterday, 2:28 PM
» Replies: 432
» Views: 137,715
Folding for people
Forum: Folding at Home
Last Post: Mia
27th April 2024, 6:33 PM
» Replies: 27
» Views: 1,985
Word of the Week #3
Last Post: SebastianPolak12
27th April 2024, 4:02 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 45
CotM Round 64
Last Post: Eternal
27th April 2024, 7:34 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 214
VOTING: CotM Round 64
Last Post: Eternal
27th April 2024, 7:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 25
i am also alive
Last Post: Ashley766
26th April 2024, 9:43 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 287
Brought back my old video...
Last Post: SebastianPolak12
26th April 2024, 3:31 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 79

count to 10 before a member posts
Posted by: John m. - 20th October 2019, 10:00 PM - Forum: Village Games - Replies (6)

its mods and admins Tongue

Print this item

OG PR2 Annoying music click bug
Posted by: AspectZero - 19th October 2019, 3:06 PM - Forum: Bugs and Suggestions - No Replies

I thought it's about time to report this bug, it's been around forever and needs a fix.

How it works: When you click on the music and change it, then click on another window such as Discord, and then click back in the game, you can't move until you click the music, the up arrow and down arrow scroll through the music.

Print this item

Anyone have an exe of AutoDot?
Posted by: Kwing - 17th October 2019, 3:57 PM - Forum: Discussion Hall - Replies (11)

I lost my copy of AutoDot and can't seem to find a place to download it anywhere. Does anyone have a copy lying around somewhere?

Print this item

2 HH per Server per Day
Posted by: Camer the Dragon - 17th October 2019, 10:41 AM - Forum: PR2 Suggestions - Replies (4)

There are less servers now
so 2 HH a day for each server sounds cool

especially since sometimes HH is at like 1am, 2am, 5am like today lol so it'd give more of a chance of HH for people in all places

could also limit the 2 a day to specific servers if you think it is a bit much
e.g. 2 a day for Derron and Carina and 1 a day for Grayan and Fitz

Print this item

Hi there
Posted by: Breadplates - 16th October 2019, 8:45 PM - Forum: Welcoming Gates - Replies (1)

Glad to be back guys. I made a blog post on this already buuuuut to become a full member I guess I needed to make a thread, so here it is Smile

Print this item

I'm Back!
Posted by: Breadplates - 15th October 2019, 9:24 PM - Forum: Blogs - Replies (5)

Hey guys, I'm not sure how many people will remember me, since I kinda disappeared with the original JV page, but now I am back and probably here to stay for a while. I still really only play PR2 and will (hopefully) be active in the forums and also in the contests. I hope to also get back to being a judge for many of the contests going on as well. Feel free to add me and message me!

Print this item

part requests?/scraps
Posted by: John m. - 15th October 2019, 10:39 AM - Forum: Blogs - Replies (6)

I admit these are fun to draw. but sometimes I get the idea that my ideas aren't the community's taste. so id like to hear some of your requests! cant promise that bls will add these into pr2.. so I have the choose a idea im confident in when I get the chance Smile . heres some ideas that were in my scraps. first four were heads... gotta love the foot face. it took 6 trys to get the cape shape to a way I was satisfied with Embarrassed I have one more full set to share with you guys but im waiting for the holidays
 [Image: I422sh4.png][Image: XppGaZE.png]
[

Print this item

new random set pieces
Posted by: John m. - 15th October 2019, 10:01 AM - Forum: PR2 Suggestions - Replies (2)

[Image: C3wcvbB.png][Image: dCIRktu.png]
I drew some more set pieces that I thought could add more variety in customization we have the diamond head, cape body, ice skates and, coat hanger body vote for the ones you like the most

Print this item

basic set #10
Posted by: John m. - 14th October 2019, 5:47 PM - Forum: PR2 Suggestions - Replies (5)

[Image: tOQQOYW.png]
I wanted to make a set or random pieces inspired by the free basic parts given to you at the beginning of pr2 and came out with.. a sea monkey man from sea monkey jail! when you unlock epic colors for the body, it will have horizontal stripes

Print this item

What am I doing here?
Posted by: EXP_GOD - 13th October 2019, 9:14 PM - Forum: Welcoming Gates - Replies (4)

Hello to you all! I am most commonly known on PR2/JV has EXP_GOD but also went by the names of Sirdakota, SFX_Trap, and many others. I come here tonight as a humble alcohol fueled man to give a greeting. It has been many years since I've left and considered looking back to this place, as this was where I spent much of my teenage years, but on a whim I decided to stop in. 

As a bit of back story I started Pr2 under the username Sirdakota which I used for over a year, though I don't suspect many people would remember me as that, since I later took on the username EXP_GOD with the booming in popularity of exp grinding. It was that username that I went by for several years and primarily used on the JV forums up until my departure approximately 5-6 years ago. I started playing Platform Racing back in my early teenage years and along the way a lot of things happened. I made many levels, friends, enemies, and mistakes as well as doing a lot of things that make me cringe when I think back on them. But after it was all said and done the game and this community was a big part of my life and all of what had happened within it will be with me forever.

I don't expect to be active here, or maybe even ever come back at all, but I decided I at least wanted to make this one post to acknowledge the perseverance of this community. After a brief look over the forums I've seen a few people whom I recognize, and many others who I don't or have changed their identity, and it brings a smile to my face to see some of you are still around. I may not have always been the most pleasant person to deal with in the past but I hope that my appearance at least doesn't offend anyone and if I'm not even remembered at all that is okay too and probably for the best.

I thank you for taking the time to humor my inebriated ramblings and I hope you have all been doing well and will continue to do well!

Print this item