Infinite Craft Sat, 20:36 Camer the Dragon Video Games
Super Animal Royale Sat, 20:11 Camer the Dragon Video Games
Post Picture of Yourself Sat, 15:31 David Village Games
Precision Level Videos. help ne... Thu, 20:32 EpicMidget Platform Racing 2
The Jiggmin Dog Archive Thu, 1:54 EpicMidget Discussion Hall
Platform Racing 4 (Screenshots) Wed, 16:43 Different Video Games
Let's get this thread to a mill... Mon, 7:51 Mia Village Games

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,777
» Latest member: Charlesmen
» Forum threads: 4,041
» Forum posts: 83,430

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 463 online users.
» 2 Member(s) | 458 Guest(s)
Bing, Google, Yandex, Eternal, Jeremiah

Latest Threads
JV and Games Community Fe...
Forum: Discussion Hall
Last Post: Camer the Dragon
8 hours ago
» Replies: 13
» Views: 618
Would you buy PR2 & JV me...
Last Post: Camer the Dragon
8 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 90
Could it be?
Forum: Blogs
Last Post: Adulock77
Yesterday, 3:13 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 106
Level of the Week! (PR2)
Forum: Platform Racing 2
Last Post: Overbeing
Yesterday, 2:28 PM
» Replies: 432
» Views: 137,714
Folding for people
Forum: Folding at Home
Last Post: Mia
27th April 2024, 6:33 PM
» Replies: 27
» Views: 1,985
Word of the Week #3
Last Post: SebastianPolak12
27th April 2024, 4:02 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 45
CotM Round 64
Last Post: Eternal
27th April 2024, 7:34 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 214
VOTING: CotM Round 64
Last Post: Eternal
27th April 2024, 7:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 25
i am also alive
Last Post: Ashley766
26th April 2024, 9:43 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 287
Brought back my old video...
Last Post: SebastianPolak12
26th April 2024, 3:31 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 79

Signature Images
Posted by: Mulley - 30th January 2018, 12:55 AM - Forum: Bugs and Suggestions - Replies (1)

Signature images are not showing up on threads, as you can see by the link below. (I don’t know right now for sure if any other images on here are not working, if I find anything else I’ll make sure to add it onto the thread).

(http://prntscr.com/i7hyiv)

Print this item

[Idea] Full Server Reward
Posted by: bls1999 - 28th January 2018, 7:17 PM - Forum: Platform Racing 2 - Replies (16)

I was thinking... with the recent influx of accounts online, there's been some talk of being able to get Derron to be full once again. If we were able to do this, I had the idea:

- Everyone on the server earns the jump-start hat + epic upgrade
- One person on the server is randomly selected to win Epic Everything

Thoughts? This is in no way an official thread and it could very well never happen. It was sort of just a brain-child of mine. Let me know what you think!

Note: this would be a one-time prize.

Print this item

Jiggmin has arrived!
Posted by: Bluelightning - 28th January 2018, 7:06 PM - Forum: Blogs - Replies (17)

Jiggmin logged in for the first time about a half hour ago at the time of this post!

Print this item

[Suggestion] Bowler Hat
Posted by: ~Bowl - 28th January 2018, 1:59 PM - Forum: PR2 Suggestions - Replies (5)

After seeing Eternal's post about hats, I felt like this would be a great time to introduce PR2 to what its been missing the entire time and an idea I've had for a while: the Bowler Hat!

Ability: Similar to Oddjob from the James Bond series, players who wear the bowler hat can throw it out to a range of around ~7ish blocks, which then returns back to the player. It acts as any other weapon. The bowler hat's ability takes up the item slot of the player wearing it, having one use. This use however recharges over a certain time period. Normal items will override the item slot, giving the player the chance to still use regular items in case the level requires it.

How to Earn: This section can honestly be whatever the community wishes it to be. Random level, F@H points, or a specific level. Maybe even a contest. All I ask is that I get it for free

Looks: Pretty simple, really. Looks like any typical bowler hat one may see, with a tiny bow and ribbon wrapped around the base of the hat. The hat itself is the normal color option the player has, with the epic upgrade being able to color the bow and ribbon.

-------------------------------

I think that's basically everything that goes into a hat. Potentially OP? Maybe, but I'm not the one who would be putting it in, so they can do the fine-tune balancing Wink

Print this item

iOS 11.3 Beta
Posted by: bls1999 - 27th January 2018, 11:49 AM - Forum: Blogs - Replies (5)

I'm enrolled in the public iOS beta program, and Apple just released the first public beta of iOS 11.3.

You've probably heard that over the past month or so, there's been quite a bit of controversy over Apple throttling phone performance to "maximize battery life."  This update removes the throttling (a toggle will be added in the future), and my phone's CPU performance pretty much doubled, according to Geekbench. The GPU performance also substantially increased.

Print this item

Favorite Anime
Posted by: molten900 - 26th January 2018, 3:37 PM - Forum: Discussion Hall - Replies (36)

Weebs unite, share your favorite animes of all time, preferably if you've seen atleast 5 anime before. My all time personal favorites are: 1) Air Gear 2) Blue Exorcist 3) Fairy Tail 4) Baka to Test

Print this item

hi
Posted by: big not small - 26th January 2018, 9:27 AM - Forum: Welcoming Gates - Replies (3)

hi

Print this item

Big Grin Hello Everyone!
Posted by: Jessica Rocks - 25th January 2018, 1:59 PM - Forum: Welcoming Gates - Replies (16)

I'm Jessica Rocks from PR2. I just found out about JV2 today and being here is bringing back so many memories. I'm so glad someone brought this forum to life. Thank you to ~Bowl aka Leroy K1nk3ns for sharing this link with me on discord.
Its hard to believe its been almost 10 years since I joined PR2 as a 12 year old. I'm 21 now, working as an oral surgeon's assistant. Life is good. Except I was in a car accident during a blizzard on Monday. So I'm heading out in a little bit to test drive cars today.
I hope everyone has a great day. I'll see you around. I'm looking forward to seeing who else is on the forum and reminiscing here some more in the future.

Print this item

Job Interview
Posted by: ~Bowl - 25th January 2018, 9:43 AM - Forum: Blogs - Replies (9)

I just got a call from the place I've been hoping to get an interview for a couple months now. It's a factory job but the pay is great so I'm pumped as hell dude

It's for Kraft Heinz btw

Print this item

hi ppl:]
Posted by: mr.sjov - 25th January 2018, 3:06 AM - Forum: Welcoming Gates - Replies (6)

Hey guys, i haven't been on pr2 for years, but i'm so glad that the admins took the initiative to revive the village, this gives me so much nostalgia.

Print this item