Pyramids Hell Thu, 3:57 J m i Platform Racing 2
YouTubers! Wed, 17:21 Camer the Dragon Multimedia Masterpieces
PR2 Level ID Creation Date Guid... Tue, 8:15 Master Raiden Platform Racing 2
VAPE 🍏🔋 Mon, 11:03 Janelle Discussion Hall
FRIED CHICKEN 🍗 Mon, 10:47 Different Discussion Hall
Level of the Week! (PR2) Mon, 1:52 Levente77 Platform Racing 2
pr2 Sun, 12:05 ZRD PR2 Suggestions

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,759
» Latest member: RussellVor
» Forum threads: 3,990
» Forum posts: 83,041

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 172 online users.
» 1 Member(s) | 167 Guest(s)
Bing, Discord, Google, Yandex, Overbeing

Latest Threads
PR2 Level Making Guide
Forum: Platform Racing 2
Last Post: Overbeing
11 minutes ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3
PR2 Monkey Set
Forum: PR2 Suggestions
Last Post: Mulley
1 hour ago
» Replies: 11
» Views: 580
Let's get this thread to ...
Forum: Village Games
Last Post: Mia
2 hours ago
» Replies: 16,257
» Views: 2,364,852
What situation has got yo...
Forum: Discussion Hall
Last Post: Master Raiden
Today, 3:07 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 565
Folding for people
Forum: Folding at Home
Last Post: Mia
Today, 1:07 AM
» Replies: 12
» Views: 595
2024 Folding Guide
Last Post: Stunt
Yesterday, 9:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 45
I remembered my password
Forum: Blogs
Last Post: Bluelightning
Yesterday, 9:59 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 175
CotM Round 63
Last Post: Eternal
25th March 2024, 7:09 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 234
VOTING: CotM Round 63
Last Post: Eternal
25th March 2024, 7:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 47
The Dash
Forum: PR2 Suggestions
Last Post: Magniloquent
25th March 2024, 6:33 PM
» Replies: 26
» Views: 7,581

Profile Picture
Posted by: Mulley - 21st January 2018, 8:15 PM - Forum: Bugs and Suggestions - Replies (1)

About this thread, since video’s won’t be able to happen, I was thinking maybe GIF’s could become on your Profile Picture?

[Image: T1_T5daUQJifMj8070ndUg.png]

Print this item

Weird glitch
Posted by: TropicalYeti - 21st January 2018, 6:52 PM - Forum: Platform Racing 2 - Replies (5)

So my account has this weird glitch for every level where I start in the middle of nowhere and don't even have a pr2 avatar. Here's a pic. Anyone else experience this/know how to fix it?

[Image: btYLtS9.jpg]

Print this item

Top Stats CSS
Posted by: bls1999 - 21st January 2018, 2:11 PM - Forum: Blogs - No Replies

If the stuff in top stats is looking particularly small, maybe try clearing your cache.

Print this item

Bloggity blog
Posted by: Resarekt - 21st January 2018, 2:08 PM - Forum: Blogs - Replies (1)

Hello

Lol that’s all

Print this item

Blog to fill the gap
Posted by: __ - 21st January 2018, 10:13 AM - Forum: Blogs - No Replies

nothing important, that gap is just ugly.

Print this item

Blog "Total Posts" numbers off by one
Posted by: Rank - 21st January 2018, 6:12 AM - Forum: Bugs and Suggestions - Replies (3)

Upon clicking this number (total posts?), the box that pops up has the number +1.

[Image: dQJb4kShRRudoi0TRvT96Q.png]
bad screenshot sorry lol

Print this item

Blank screen.
Posted by: Mulley - 21st January 2018, 6:09 AM - Forum: Bugs and Suggestions - Replies (7)

It was literally working perfectly fine when I first started using it, but when I went on an hour later it was like this.

[Image: VUsWz9O0RKWWPKC5utIwVQ.png]

Print this item

Double space after Thread Subject
Posted by: Rank - 21st January 2018, 6:04 AM - Forum: Bugs and Suggestions - Replies (1)

Really small unimportant detail I noticed-
[Image: kIkzws7NQuydYKOr8uB9ag.png]
^ This page has 2 spaces after [Suggestion] but..

When you click on the thread, there's only one space after [Suggestion].
[Image: UwSAaivcSvWtJ-v3qv5cxA.png]

Print this item

Huge blank spot
Posted by: Rank - 21st January 2018, 5:59 AM - Forum: Bugs and Suggestions - Replies (3)

[Image: Go-5_Dd4QAuY8iRgJMHljg.png]
There's a huge blank spot here. I'm assuming it's only the top 10 referrers. Maybe add more than the top 10 to the list idk

edit: or because there's only 5 blogs? that makes more sense. this will probably just sort itself out huh

Print this item

PR2 Hat Ideas
Posted by: Bluelightning - 20th January 2018, 10:25 PM - Forum: PR2 Suggestions - Replies (14)

Yes, I know Jiggmin may have lost the source code for PR2, but anyways, I made these a long time ago and I want to share them with you. Maybe some of these for PR4(ever)?

You might have to refresh the page a couple times for all the attachments to appear.

Rarities, from least rare to most rare:
Very common (ex. Kong Hat)
Common (ex. EXP hat)
uncommon (ex. Crown)
Rare (ex. jumpstart hat)
Super Rare (ex. Cowboy) (A bit more rare than Cowboy)
LEGENARY (ex. Arti)

.png   Hat1.png (Size: 381 bytes / Downloads: 419)
1. The Pirate hat. The Pirate hat would make you swim faster in water, and give swords more range. Makes sense, because, well, it's a pirate hat. The Pirate hat would be Rare to get.

.png   hats2.png (Size: 598 bytes / Downloads: 423)
2. The Leprechaun hat. This hat would make people within a small radius of you lose some speed, making it easier for you to pass them. Not too slow, that it would be annoying, and that you could outrun someone with 100 speed. Just slightly slower, so that if you're only a few speed points behind them, you can pass easily. This hat would be uncommon to get

.png   Hat3.png (Size: 619 bytes / Downloads: 411)
3. The Hard Hat. The hard hat would make it so that when you break bricks, you don't lose momentum, and your jump stat would be increased by 5 points while using it. This hat would be Common to get.

.png   hat4.png (Size: 672 bytes / Downloads: 424)
4. The Hunter's cap. The hunters' cap would make it so lasers and Swords can be used 4 times instead of 3. This hat would be Super Rare to get.

.png   hat5.png (Size: 746 bytes / Downloads: 433)
5. The Cheese Hat. The Cheese hat would make you bouncier and faster moving across vanish blocks, push blocks, crumble blocks, and bricks. It would also add 3 points to your acceleration when wearing it. This hat would be uncommon to get.

6. The Tricky hat/ Jester's Hat. This hat would make it so that when someone stuck you with lightning, they would become stunned as well. It would also add 3 points to your speed, and 2 points to your jump. This hat would be Rare to get.

7. The Witch hat. This hat "poisons" someone when you hurt them, causing them to be slow for a second after they become un-stunned. You would start the game with a 1-use sword, so that you have a chance to use this ability. This hat would be Rare to get.

8. The arrow hat. The arrow hat is basically the counter to the witch hat. When you get hurt, you are faster for a second after you become un-stunned. This would also add 2 points to your acceleration when worn. This hat would be Common to get.

9. The Royal Guard hat. This hat would deflect any damage taken, like the crown, back at the person who used it against you. But unlike the crown, this would not work on mines. After each use however, it would fall off like any ordinary non-crown hat. This hat would be Common to get.

10. The Fruity hat/ Fruit crown. This hat would add 8 acceleration and 8 speed points when worn, making you faster overall. But if you drop this hat and someone else picks it up, the artifact's effects would take place until they are able to get it removed. This hat would be Super Rare to get.

11. The battle helmet. The Battle helmet makes superjumps higher and speedbursts longer. When you hit someone with a weapon, their hat flies off farther and quicker. Also, lightning does not work on you but does cause your hat to fall off and fly in a random direction. This hat would be LEGENARY rarity.

12. The UFO hat. The UFO hat decreases gravity when worn by a small amount, and decreases gravity even more when you're holding a jetpack or super jump. This hat would be Super Rare to get.

13. The Rocket Helmet. This hat makes it so jetpacks have a stronger thrust. You also start the game with a 1 fuel jetpack, so that you have an advantage if no jetpacks are available. This hat would be Super Rare to get.

14. The Viking Helmet. (NOT ORIGINALLY MY IDEA, as seen on motely monday) This hat would allow you to break bricks from any angle. This hat would be Rare to get.

15. The Snow beanie/ Snow hat. (NOT ORIGINALLY MY IDEA). This hat would cause superjumps to charge faster. This hat would be Rare to get.

16. The Motorcycle helmet. This hat would cause speed bursts to be much more effective. This hat would be uncommon to get.

17. The Sparky Coil hat. This hat would make it so that when stuck by lightning, you gain a lightning powerup to use against everyone, and you are stunned for a shorter time. Also, you get 10 extra speed points when worn. when YOU use a lightning, you get a short speed boost, like the one you get when picking up a jumpstart hat. This hat would be LEGENARY rarity.

18. Jiggphones. The jiggphones would make you not slip on ice, and add 8 acceleration points when worn. This hat would be Very common to get. (Earn by signing in on Jiggmin2.com!)

19. The Kongphones. The kongphones would make superjumps more effective, and add 4 jump points when worn .This hat would be Very common   to get.

20. The Ski-mask. The Ski mask makes your powerups invisible to opponents so they can not see if you have a sword or gun. When you hit a happy block, you turn invisible to opponents for a short time. This hat would be Super Rare to get.

21. The Flowerhat. The flowerhat would add 10 speed points, 5 acceleration points, and 5 jump points to your stats when equipped. It makes you immune to mines, put they still push you. You get a short speed burst when hit by swords. This hat would be LEGENARY rarity.

22. The Evil sailor hat. This hat would make swords have a much longer range, and lasers seek enemies. This hat would be Rare to get.

23. The sombrero. The sombrero makes it so when you get hurt, all your stats are +20 for a short time, and you are immune to swords. This hat would be Super Rare to get.

24. The Sun hat. The sun hat makes happy blocks twice as effective, but it also makes sad blocks twice as effective. This hat would be uncommon to get.

25. The drinking hat. The drinking hat makes it so when you hit a happy block, you gain a random powerup. When you hit a time block or heart block, you get +2 of a random stat. This hat would be uncommon to get.

26. The feathery head dress. This hat would make move blocks more effective and faster. This hat would be uncommon to get.

27. The Halo. The Halo makes it so whenever somebody else hurts you, you gain +2 of each stat. This hat would be Super Rare to get.

28. The Spartan hat. Instead of swinging a sword, you throw them to do extra damage, break more bricks than lasers, and stun enemies longer. This hat would be Common to get.

29. The Bow. The bow would make it so vanish blocks take longer to dissapear, and when you are not standing on a block, (there is no block below your feet), your speed and acceleration are increased greatly. This hat would be Common to get.

Print this item