Infinite Craft Sat, 20:36 Camer the Dragon Video Games
Super Animal Royale Sat, 20:11 Camer the Dragon Video Games
Post Picture of Yourself Sat, 15:31 David Village Games
Precision Level Videos. help ne... Thu, 20:32 EpicMidget Platform Racing 2
The Jiggmin Dog Archive Thu, 1:54 EpicMidget Discussion Hall
Platform Racing 4 (Screenshots) Wed, 16:43 Different Video Games
Let's get this thread to a mill... Mon, 7:51 Mia Village Games

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,777
» Latest member: Charlesmen
» Forum threads: 4,041
» Forum posts: 83,432

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 340 online users.
» 1 Member(s) | 335 Guest(s)
Applebot, Bing, Google, Yandex, TRUC

Latest Threads
Would you buy PR2 & JV me...
Forum: Discussion Hall
Last Post: Master Raiden
55 minutes ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 101
JV and Games Community Fe...
Last Post: Camer the Dragon
11 hours ago
» Replies: 13
» Views: 621
Could it be?
Forum: Blogs
Last Post: Adulock77
Yesterday, 3:13 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 107
Level of the Week! (PR2)
Forum: Platform Racing 2
Last Post: Overbeing
Yesterday, 2:28 PM
» Replies: 432
» Views: 137,744
Folding for people
Forum: Folding at Home
Last Post: Mia
27th April 2024, 6:33 PM
» Replies: 27
» Views: 1,985
Word of the Week #3
Last Post: SebastianPolak12
27th April 2024, 4:02 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 45
CotM Round 64
Last Post: Eternal
27th April 2024, 7:34 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 214
VOTING: CotM Round 64
Last Post: Eternal
27th April 2024, 7:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 25
i am also alive
Last Post: Ashley766
26th April 2024, 9:43 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 287
Brought back my old video...
Last Post: SebastianPolak12
26th April 2024, 3:31 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 79

Speedrunner of the Week #28
Posted by: AspectZero - 15th September 2019, 10:53 AM - Forum: Platform Racing 2 - Replies (6)

Speedrunner of the Week
Welcome to Speedrunner of the Week! What is Speedrunner of the Week? It is a contest for skilled players, there are racers, fast racers, and on another level, speed runners. Do you have what it takes to be a speed runner?

How does it work? Every week a new Level is picked for players to speed run, a time is selected for you to beat, you must beat that time and all other contestants' times, the fastest time sent in by the end of the week will be the winner. 

The winner each week will earn the Crocodile Set + Epic.

The contest rules are listed below:
Failure to follow these guide lines will void your run for the week.
No corner glitches are allowed.
You are only allowed to use 180 Stat Points(Rank 30)
You are not allowed to use any hats other than the Exp Hat, Kong Hat, and Party Hat.
You are not allowed to win two weeks in a row.

Stat blocks and Items are allowed.

Only Video Submissions are allowed.
Important! You can only win the prize on the account used during the video of your run.
You must submit your run by 0:00 Sunday CST.

The Level Selected For This Week:

3301 by Mfdom

The Time you must beat to get the prize:

1:38.00

Print this item

Platform Racing 2 Flash Chronicles With Bls1999
Posted by: tadtad - 15th September 2019, 9:51 AM - Forum: Blogs - Replies (3)

I was joined with Bls1999 to do a retrospective video on PR2, talking about old memories with the game and playing some classic levels.  This will end up being a multipart series because PR2 has a lot of stuff to show off!
Also Bls reveals some JV2 stuff he's working on!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfLC898EA0E

Warning: some strong language.

Print this item

Level leaderboards now with pics
Posted by: John m. - 12th September 2019, 8:36 PM - Forum: PR2 Suggestions - Replies (5)

When you publish a level you can have a option to put a all time best leaderboard on it (team) or (single). So when people hover over the level information at the end of the race or the lobby they can see a list of people or teams who beat it and thier times/date completed.
[Image: g4ggBju.gif]
the leaderboard flashes when you make a record
[Image: dgcH0XR.png] 
[Image: YLYgwhN.png]
This could be great for big trap levels or hard/frustration levels. if that level is highly competed on you can get bonus exp for beating other people's times and also fame! Though the level has to meet a certain criteria to be able to award exp for beating times.

I also got a extension/alternate version of this idea it could be for pr2 or better saved for pr4.the idea is that there could be a weekly leaderboard on levels and if you can keep re-entering the best time in a level beating every one else's weekly time for multiple weeks in a row.. "jiggmin" will send you exp at the end of each week in a pm. Again the level has to meet a certain criteria to be able to award bonus exp for that and if not enough people enter the challenge. the "week" will keep extending. There could also be a new tab that will show all the levels going for the weekly competition or close to.

Print this item

talk
Posted by: Acno - 12th September 2019, 4:52 PM - Forum: Blogs - Replies (2)

goal: talk anything. respond to ppl. joke. do whatever. i welcome insults but i dont know if insults are allowed in specified threads for their use.
so ill say my shit now.
today i took a walk at night. got accused of looking like a rapist child molester. yup i giggled hard which only added to the suspicion of those few ppl. since it happened i stopped to take a short break in the darkest alley in the entire town that happens to be a crossroad of sort.. unavoidable to walk through there if you go home at night. i stopped to take a rest as usual i walk around town to relax and breathe in some fresh air. a few people happened to arrive at the spot a few seconds after i leaned against the fence. suspicious looking guy. dark. calculated.. tall. strong build. they shat themselves. but once they worked up their courage to walk towards this killer looking fellow wgo might pull out a gun at them or something they decided to go for it. as thete was no way. i picked up the signs quickly and walked a few steps away. out of their way. they walked by me and greeted me. ofc they werent exactly kind.. then they walked back and argued.. so much crap spilled over me just for being a bit unique physically. well thats about it.i think situations like this tell me of how much i appreciate life.  Sick Smile

Print this item

Star Guild Co-Ownership
Posted by: Ashley766 - 12th September 2019, 3:31 PM - Forum: PR2 Suggestions - Replies (19)

I think it would be cool if the owner of a guild could have an option to make another person a co owner so if the guild owner one day decides to leave the guild, the person who has co ownership can take the new role as guild owner. Thoughts?

Print this item

Update wind djinn set animated
Posted by: John m. - 10th September 2019, 12:39 PM - Forum: PR2 Suggestions - Replies (4)

Big Grin
wind djinn set!
teda its all animated now! I have to admit this is my favorate set out of all the pr2 sets I submitted because I think I really aced the abstract part pr2's style and invnted with it
[Image: RUS77J7.gif]
[Image: YsWDbEH.gif]
[Image: CmjdZsr.gif]

colors!
[Image: uyIsjiN.png?1][Image: iDXkdPF.png?1]

Print this item

time to take a step back
Posted by: gemj - 10th September 2019, 9:00 AM - Forum: Blogs - Replies (3)

hej.

it seems I've been lingering here, there and everywhere for somewhere near eight years now, and the other week I decided I must heavily reduce my activity from the new year and henceforth.

hear me out.

I guess I may be one of the more secretive peoples here. I doubt many of you even know my real name, if not from some old iteration of my profile. hence, I'll take the time over the next whenever to go back to some of the older threads (i.e. 'post a picture of yourself' thread) and commit to becoming a little more revealing of myself.

I don't- and probably will never -know what I am to this community, yet the Jiggmin family has been an integral part of me for as long as I can recall. I can't bring myself to step away from this community, yet life goes on no matter what and I have no choice but to adjust, though I refuse to forget or wholly abandon this place. in a world where ordinariness is ubiquitous and it seems a struggle to truly make an impact, I believe the people that have come and gone through these hallowed Welcoming Gates have each left their own unique mark, which is something you don't get in much of anything anymore, yet it exists here, even after all these long, long years.

I reckon that's enough of a reason to try and hang around.

eternal thanks to each and every one of you for the big laughs, fond memories and idiosyncratic togetherness that only a Jiggmin community could muster.

note: this is simply a statement of intent.
more to come?
here's hoping.

love, hugs and favourable fortune to you all,
gem :)

Print this item

PR2 Challenges with Rewards
Posted by: Addy - 8th September 2019, 6:44 PM - Forum: PR2 Suggestions - Replies (16)

this is my ideas for a in-game challenges 

The star next to the saved Loadouts is my idea of a Challenge button..

i decided to create a picture of what i want to see in the game, a whole challenge-log of challenges to complete that very from easy to impossible 

i really do not have any ideas for rewards, but free temporary Valt of Magics items such as +1 rank token for an hour, happy hour, guild de invisible, and guild de fred.

this is what i want the monthly challenges to be like: 

keep the epic part fresh and keep switching out a new one every month and make a few new sets exclusive just for the monthly challenges. 
i made the monthly challenge examples a bit high but in one month of playing it all adds up.

tell me what you all think of my idea and ask any questions if needed

what are some of your challenges that you think that should be in this?

Print this item

Speedrunner of the Week #27
Posted by: AspectZero - 8th September 2019, 2:12 PM - Forum: Platform Racing 2 - Replies (1)

Speedrunner of the Week

Welcome to Speedrunner of the Week! What is Speedrunner of the Week? It is a contest for skilled players, there are racers, fast racers, and on another level, speed runners. Do you have what it takes to be a speed runner?

How does it work? Every week a new Level is picked for players to speed run, a time is selected for you to beat, you must beat that time and all other contestants' times, the fastest time sent in by the end of the week will be the winner. 

The winner each week will earn the Crocodile Set + Epic.

The contest rules are listed below:
Failure to follow these guide lines will void your run for the week.
No corner glitches are allowed.
You are only allowed to use 180 Stat Points(Rank 30)
You are not allowed to use any hats other than the Exp Hat, Kong Hat, and Party Hat.
You are not allowed to win two weeks in a row.
Stat blocks and Items are allowed.

Only Video Submissions are allowed.
Important! You can only win the prize on the account used during the video of your run.
You must submit your run by 0:00 Sunday CST.

The Level Selected For This Week:
F 145 Easy by Firefight
The Time you must beat to get the prize:
5:00.00

Print this item

fliker2 is back!
Posted by: Luni - 8th September 2019, 12:54 PM - Forum: Welcoming Gates - Replies (8)

Hewwo, i'm Luni, previously known as fliker2 on this website. Sadly i lost my old account and i cant recover it so i'll try my best to catch up to the things I've missed! It's so good to see you all again. :3

Print this item