The Jiggmin Dog Archive Thu, 1:54 EpicMidget Discussion Hall
Platform Racing 4 (Screenshots) Wed, 16:43 Different Video Games
Let's get this thread to a mill... Mon, 7:51 Mia Village Games
BROKE 💰 Sun, 8:24 Simon Discussion Hall
Word of the Week #1 Sat, 5:36 SebastianPolak12 Discussion Hall
🍊🍅🥕 HEALTHY 🍏🥦🍒 Thu, 8:46 Magniloquent Discussion Hall
Public Join Guilds Wed, 12:56 Different PR2 Suggestions

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,775
» Latest member: DooDaaDennis
» Forum threads: 4,032
» Forum posts: 83,354

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 556 online users.
» 5 Member(s) | 548 Guest(s)
Bing, Google, Yandex, Blaz, David, Eternal, Magniloquent, Stunt

Latest Threads
JV and Games Community Fe...
Forum: Discussion Hall
Last Post: Stunt
9 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 135
Level of the Week! (PR2)
Forum: Platform Racing 2
Last Post: Dangevin
Yesterday, 8:15 PM
» Replies: 428
» Views: 135,663
DETOX 🧪
Forum: Blogs
Last Post: Mia
Yesterday, 8:01 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 83
BICYCLE LANES 🤦‍♂️
Last Post: Uptight 534
Yesterday, 4:42 PM
» Replies: 23
» Views: 1,055
CotM Round 64
Last Post: Master Raiden
23rd April 2024, 5:38 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 171
Stop Killing Games
Last Post: Northadox
22nd April 2024, 4:38 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 630
Word of the Week #2
Last Post: SebastianPolak12
22nd April 2024, 9:11 AM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 404
i am also alive
Forum: Blogs
Last Post: LCPD
22nd April 2024, 9:00 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 243
Trial and Error v2!
Last Post: Dangevin
22nd April 2024, 1:57 AM
» Replies: 13
» Views: 4,801
Add New PR2 Songs
Forum: Jiggmin Games
Last Post: Camer the Dragon
21st April 2024, 9:30 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 65

PR2 v157: A Good Indication
Posted by: bls1999 - 25th August 2019, 12:11 PM - Forum: Announcements - Replies (10)

This update contains three new features and some bug fixes.

Changes/Additions
- Added player waiting indicators on lobby page numbers on the campaign, all-time best, today's best, and newest tabs. Curb your loneliness! Thanks to @"platform guy" for suggesting this.
- Added date last updated to the level information popup. Easily see when a level was last published! Thanks to @Stxtics for suggesting this.
- Converted old levels with 999 time to infinite. Levels with a time limit of 999 made before the unlimited time Motley Monday update will now have infinite time. Thanks to @askRYAN for suggesting this.

Fixes
- Loadouts save properly now. Thanks to @Ashley766 for reporting this.
- The block limit message can actually be closed now. What a concept!
- A small bug in egg mode has been patched. It's so small, it doesn't even get a description.

Print this item

Lightbulb Vault Of Magic Idea
Posted by: Colind - 24th August 2019, 10:20 AM - Forum: PR2 Suggestions - Replies (7)

Name: Sacrifice

What the Item Pic could look like; https://prnt.sc/owyimd

Description: Allows you to de-rank 3 alternative account you own and gain their total experience points on the account you're login while still having their rank tokens that they earned. 

Scam Prevention: Enter the 3 email of the alternative account then Fred will send you a code and have to enter them where the screen pops up like for example; 84FSA | 25HNT | 36GEX

Q: Can it be abuse?
A: No, it will be a one time use only if that's possible and if not then once per account but even if it happens you're shrinking your account so there won't be many 'high rank floating around Platform Racing 2'

Example of how it will work;

Login Acc: Colind and just say I am base rank 71 with five rank tokens

Alt 1 (Aquarius) base rank 62 = 122,349,278 exp
Alt 2 (Underneath) base rank 61 = 97,879,387 exp
Alt 3 (Sim Race) base rank 60 = 78,303,474 exp

They will go from base rank 60-62 to base rank 0 with however many rank tokens that they have

Total Exp: 298,532,139 if you want to confirm this click on the link below

https://jiggmin2.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=320

Base rank 71 exp bar is 227,893,625 

Colind will go from 71 to 72 and will have 70,638,514 exp in his exp bar

Reasons why I want this in VoM

1) Will help getting rid of alternative accounts that you don't need and make them useful by gaining their exp that you earned even if it's by macroing/racing.

2) This won't really give anyone a big advantages since no one has 3 alt account that can gain massive ranks. 

3) This will give the macro community a helping hand since we have no support in Platform Racing 2

4) Want to retire by Jan of 2020 and want to be able to have time to get Artifact hat and the rare sets that are winnable in the contest.

Before you give any hate to this idea/thread just want you to know that I am not just doing this for myself but for others that have a set rank goal and just need a push to get there.

Print this item

Server Crashes
Posted by: bls1999 - 24th August 2019, 9:19 AM - Forum: Announcements - Replies (3)

The public servers have been crashing due to a slight backwards incompatibility between the beta client and the old client's interactions with the new server code. I'm looking to release the new client within the next 24 hours, so it doesn't really make sense for me to change the new server code to accommodate the old one. So, sit tight for a bit and it'll be resolved before you know it. Sorry for the annoyance.

Print this item

Click + drag to move multiple blocks
Posted by: Kwing - 23rd August 2019, 8:00 PM - Forum: PR2 Suggestions - No Replies

I don't know how hard it would be to implement this, but this would be super useful for those of us that need levels to work in really specific ways (aka me.)

Copy/pasting sections of blocks would be cool too.

Print this item

Why do we still award Stat Points on level ups? Fairness suggestions
Posted by: Go-Cobra - 22nd August 2019, 8:52 PM - Forum: Platform Racing 2 - Replies (3)

Of the whole time I've played this game I have never understood why this is a thing.

By giving higher leveled players more Stat Points it creates an unfair competition that can be frustrating to newer players.

I get there's supposed to be an incentive to spend more time in the game and to earn more xp by winning, but it shouldn't be a reward that makes it harder for newer players to compete against higher leveled players.

It would seem more fair to give everyone the same amount of points. (Possibly more than the starting 150)
To reward players who have sunk time, not make the level rewards cosmetics or something? (The contest sets could be perpoused for this.)
And to add to the fairness, hats could be made a lot more accessible being easier to obtain earlier on, the epic versions could be handed out by doing the gauntlet final campaign stages.

Print this item

Coming back to check on PRF
Posted by: Go-Cobra - 22nd August 2019, 6:18 PM - Forum: Welcoming Gates - Replies (1)

Started playing PR2 back in 2009. I came back when I saw somebody was updating the game, to my surprise it sure wasn't Jiggmin.
So whats going on? What has been going on?

Print this item

Kongregate Racing Flash Chronicles
Posted by: tadtad - 22nd August 2019, 12:48 PM - Forum: Blogs - Replies (6)

A weird retrospective on Kongregate Racing, the best not Platform Racing Jiggmin racing game
https://youtu.be/IuHTQiYONa0

Warning: some strong language.

Print this item

NFL Fantasy Football League
Posted by: Addy - 18th August 2019, 8:18 PM - Forum: Game Day - Replies (1)

“I hope I’m not too late to start one right now “

Anyone wanting to join my fantasy football league PM me and I’ll send ya an invite.. 

Last year I ended up 2nd  Noob

Print this item

Message Boards
Posted by: Lego-man945 - 18th August 2019, 1:53 PM - Forum: PR2 Suggestions - Replies (6)

Message boards.
I know this might not sound interesting but it could really boost the amount of participation in the competitions!
See, if more players knew about the competitions than more would likely participate in them!
(Reposted from a previous thread of mine - https://jiggmin2.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=704)

Print this item

Speedrunner of the Week #24
Posted by: AspectZero - 18th August 2019, 12:27 AM - Forum: Platform Racing 2 - Replies (6)

Speedrunner of the Week

Welcome to Speedrunner of the Week!! What is Speedrunner of the Week? It is a contest for skilled players, there are racers, fast racers, and on another level, speed runners. Do you have what it takes to be a speed runner?

How does it work? Every week a new Level is picked for players to speed run, a time is selected for you to beat, you must beat that time and all other contestants' times, the fastest time sent in by the end of the week will be the winner. 

The winner each week will earn the Crocodile Set + Epic.

The contest rules will be listed below:
Failure to follow these guide lines will void your run for the week.
No glitches are allowed.
You are only allowed to use 180 Stat Points(Rank 30)
You are not allowed to use any hats other than the Exp Hat, Kong Hat, and Party Hat.
You are not allowed to win two weeks in a row.
Only one submission per week.
In event of a tie, the first person to send in their run will be the winner.
Stat blocks and items of course, are allowed.
Only video submissions are allowed, post them below. 
Important! You can only win the prize on the account used during the video of your run.
Submissions end Sunday 12:00 am CST.
                                                                The Level Selected for this Week:

All Hail FRED! by maccalli                                                                              
                                                                                             The time you must beat to get the prize is 0:45.00

Last Week's Winner: Vipa!

Print this item