The Dash â–Ľ Mon, 18:33 Magniloquent PR2 Suggestions
New Music For PR2? â–Ľ Sun, 16:25 Adulock77 PR2 Suggestions
Rank 50+ List â–Ľ Sat, 17:16 Different Platform Racing 2
United States Sues Apple â–Ľ Thu, 17:21 David Discussion Hall
[Suggestion]  First Time Publish... â–Ľ Thu, 13:04 Stxtics Bugs and Suggestions
I lost discussion power â–Ľ Thu, 11:46 LCPD Discussion Hall
Pyramids Hell â–Ľ Thu, 3:57 J m i Platform Racing 2
YouTubers! â–Ľ Wed, 17:21 Camer the Dragon Multimedia Masterpieces
PR2 Level ID Creation Date Guid... â–Ľ Tue, 8:15 Master Raiden Platform Racing 2
VAPE 🍏🔋 ▼ Mon, 11:03 Janelle Discussion Hall
FRIED CHICKEN 🍗 ▼ Mon, 10:47 Different Discussion Hall
pr2 â–Ľ Sun, 12:05 ZRD PR2 Suggestions

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,759
» Latest member: RussellVor
» Forum threads: 3,990
» Forum posts: 83,045

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 187 online users.
» 1 Member(s) | 183 Guest(s)
Bing, Google, Yandex, Overbeing

Latest Threads
PR2 Level Making Guide
Forum: Platform Racing 2
Last Post: Dangevin
7 hours ago
» Replies: 2
» Views: 44
Level of the Week! (PR2)
Last Post: Overbeing
7 hours ago
» Replies: 411
» Views: 125,608
PR2 Monkey Set
Forum: PR2 Suggestions
Last Post: Mulley
9 hours ago
» Replies: 11
» Views: 596
Let's get this thread to ...
Forum: Village Games
Last Post: Mia
10 hours ago
» Replies: 16,257
» Views: 2,366,473
What situation has got yo...
Forum: Discussion Hall
Last Post: Master Raiden
Yesterday, 3:07 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 571
Folding for people
Forum: Folding at Home
Last Post: Mia
Yesterday, 1:07 AM
» Replies: 12
» Views: 604
2024 Folding Guide
Last Post: Stunt
27th March 2024, 9:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 46
I remembered my password
Forum: Blogs
Last Post: Bluelightning
27th March 2024, 9:59 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 181
CotM Round 63
Last Post: Eternal
25th March 2024, 7:09 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 240
VOTING: CotM Round 63
Last Post: Eternal
25th March 2024, 7:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 48

Click Upon Dots
Posted by: Lego-man945 - 11th July 2018, 12:36 PM - Forum: Bugs and Suggestions - Replies (14)

So, just recently Bls1999 just added a one player mode of CLICK UPON DOTS.
Personally I don't see much of a point for this... I mean... clicking dots alone???
So I was thinking of ways this could become more enticing!!!
You could possibly add in an auto clicking bot(s) that you could set to have the usual 3 difficulties.
And for another game mode: Time Trials!
^with this you could make personal bests and do competitions of a sort!!!

Also @bls1999 the servers are down again I believe...
But would really make clicking dots alone...  Frown
A LOT MORE FUN!!!  Big Grin 
Any questions/comments are welcome!!!

Print this item

Emppy is back
Posted by: Emppy - 11th July 2018, 4:04 AM - Forum: Welcoming Gates - Replies (4)

Hello!
Hopefully someone remembers me... I used to play PR2 -really much- when I was younger. Someone maybe remember me by name Emppy, others maybe even remember me from account Devious Furious. I was also in original JV with something +800 posts(?), mostly spamming. :S

Let's tell a story about me

I started playing PR2 in 2008 first time. Account named .Emppu. (After making Emppy I have been keeping that account as secret because it low level content but here it is now) I was 9-10 years old at the time and mostly played with irl friends back then.
Traps weren't so popular in 2008-2010 than now. I made couple of short noobish trapworks inspirated by others and those got lots of plays in ”newest” because they were just started to rise. Can't remember 100% but [4P] TEAMWORK was one of first I made. (They werent even called traps back them xD Most called them just teamwork maps)

Years go and I make more traps and get lots of friends with my account. Smile Started being part of teams and met ”Veka” in his TeamBobby. I think no one knows him anymore but we made account Devious Furious together to create and publish traps.
It was succees. 2011-2012 we made +20 trap levels and also ran multiple yolasites. TeamFurious etc. if someone remembers those. I remember Fury Traps had +50k plays, mostly because spamming it in newest all the time to have it in page 1-2 in evening hours.
He started to be inactive and we fight over right to own DF. I think I was little bit too selfish back then but I had made almost all DF's new maps alone and he had email so it was the end of that account. I deleted maps made by me and he changed password after all the years so I had nothing left.

2012, after over 4 years active playing I only had traps in .Emppu. (old and not good levels), Team Furious (Our team acc which I owned but can't remember password and email anymore :S) and Electro Ninja (made right after lost access to DF). I was thinking about quiting but then I made in 2012 Feb. account Emppy for comeback. Thanks for stong community in JV and in yolasites it got quite popular even with only 2-3 traplevels.
2012-2013 played lot. I mean really much. I made almost all traps which can be seen now and used to sims with multiple accounts. As start of 2013 I had rank 35, in summer I got it to 49. + PR2 friend Speedest helped folding cowboy hat.  Smile I played daily 2-10 hours.

2013 summer I ended active playing. Great game which was already dieing, lots of friends went offline for good. Frown

Then I have come back every now and then to update HOFs and look around do others players still recognize me and yeah they do. I can't believe that one of my trapworks have +70k plays and all combined my levels have been played over +200k times.  Eek  Thank you all who have supported me all these years and enjoyed my levels.  Smile

I was thinking about making list to thank certain players and JV members but sorry, I can't remember all the names so it wouldn't be fun if I would miss someone really important. So I will thank you generally: Thank you all who ever played traps with me, supported me and where part of same teams back in 2010-2013 and thanks for JV's community ofcourse.
Respect for all who have been keeping this game alive all these yeas. Bow

So I'm back... I'm university student nowadays and too much hurry in IRL to play platform racings so I won't be back playing as active as I played in 2012 xD, sorry. Hopefully I will be there every now and then.  Cool

Print this item

My welcoming post
Posted by: wysdm - 11th July 2018, 2:58 AM - Forum: Welcoming Gates - Replies (3)

My name is wysdm. I also go by other aliases, but you can call me whatever you want to.

I used to play this game a lot during the 2012-2014 era. I originally signed up on PR2 under a very old account which I no longer have access to since I forgot the password. I quit playing around 2014 and have occasionally poked around to see how PR2 has been doing. I'm glad to see that this community is still around and hasn't actually died out. It would be nice to see the player count increase again and for this game to start getting noticed by other people a lot more.

I enjoy playing other games, mainly TF2 being one of them. I've played CSGO, CSS, and some minuscule single-player games as well. My computer is kind of low performance, so I'm pretty limited as to what I can play with an acceptable frame rate. I'm an ex-music producer as well. I stopped some time ago and haven't really felt like pursuing music any further. I also enjoy things such as doing photography, editing and making stuff in photoshop, watching movies, playing video games, meeting new people, and sleeping. 

Hopefully I'll meet some new and cool people in this community, although I may not go on here that much, I'm still very active on both discord and steam. I'm even on the PR2 discord group and do occasionally chat on there.

Feel free to ask me anything you want and nothing super personal.

Print this item

PR2 Style Designer
Posted by: bls1999 - 10th July 2018, 4:34 AM - Forum: Platform Racing 2 - Replies (12)

The PR2 Style Designer is a very cool tool that allows you to make sets with parts you may or may not have. You can also test the character in a variety of situations (hurt, standing, jumping, running, super jumping, and frozen to name a few).

Here's how it works!

To pull up a user's PR2 set in the swf, add ?name=their_PR2_name onto the end of the URL. For example, to make my set come up, you'd type https://jiggmin2.com/games/platform-racing-2/pr2-style.php?name=bls1999.

To make a URL for a custom set you made, you'll need to use these URL parameters:
- hat
- head
- body
- feet
- hatColor
- headColor
- bodyColor
- feetColor
- hatColor2
- headColor2
- bodyColor2
- feetColor2

The hat/head/body/feet parameters correspond to the ID of the part you want to be in your set. The color parameters are in base 10, so you'll need to convert your hex values to base 10. If this sounds confusing, don't worry; the SWF will give you a generated link if you click the "Export and Import Style" button.

My PR2 set would be represented in URL form like this: https://jiggmin2.com/games/platform-racing-2/pr2-style.php?hat=7&head=36&body=14&feet=3&hatColor=6684825&hatColor2=16777164&headColor=16777164&headColor2=6684825&bodyColor=6684825&bodyColor2=16777164&feetColor=6684825&feetColor2=16777164

If I can answer any questions, let me know. Happy designing! Big Grin

Print this item

Motley Monday: Folding Dots Alone
Posted by: bls1999 - 10th July 2018, 4:26 AM - Forum: Announcements - Replies (2)

Info on how to use the set designer

Print this item

I am months late rip
Posted by: xGuest - 8th July 2018, 5:47 AM - Forum: Welcoming Gates - Replies (3)

oooooo, I should've posted this months ago..

Print this item

Hey uglies
Posted by: Truelovedheart - 7th July 2018, 11:02 PM - Forum: Welcoming Gates - Replies (2)

So anyway I'm new here Smile Have fun.

Print this item

Donation Leaderboard on JV2
Posted by: XeNo - 7th July 2018, 12:26 PM - Forum: Bugs and Suggestions - Replies (1)

I have suggested this in a thread but decided to make a thread about it instead.

It would be cool to have a donation leaderboard here on JV2, Who has donated the most and also who has donated.

This will also trigger competitive people to donate, Win - Win.

Print this item

Hugo Lorris smooches a mini dragon boi
Posted by: Zelante - 6th July 2018, 10:32 AM - Forum: Blogs - Replies (4)

Print this item

Golly gosh!
Posted by: Anticitizen - 6th July 2018, 10:12 AM - Forum: Welcoming Gates - Replies (2)

I didn't know that someone brought this site back. It's been a hell of a long time but I stumbled upon here while doing an assignment for college so I decided to sign up to see what's going on. I'm glad that after so long this community continues to be as tight-knit as it always was, so maybe I'll stick around.

Print this item