Infinite Craft Sat, 20:36 Camer the Dragon Video Games
Super Animal Royale Sat, 20:11 Camer the Dragon Video Games
Post Picture of Yourself Sat, 15:31 David Village Games
Precision Level Videos. help ne... Thu, 20:32 EpicMidget Platform Racing 2
The Jiggmin Dog Archive Thu, 1:54 EpicMidget Discussion Hall
Platform Racing 4 (Screenshots) Wed, 16:43 Different Video Games
Let's get this thread to a mill... Mon, 7:51 Mia Village Games

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,777
» Latest member: Charlesmen
» Forum threads: 4,041
» Forum posts: 83,430

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 679 online users.
» 2 Member(s) | 674 Guest(s)
Bing, Google, Yandex, Northadox

Latest Threads
JV and Games Community Fe...
Forum: Discussion Hall
Last Post: Camer the Dragon
5 hours ago
» Replies: 13
» Views: 616
Would you buy PR2 & JV me...
Last Post: Camer the Dragon
5 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 87
Could it be?
Forum: Blogs
Last Post: Adulock77
10 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 104
Level of the Week! (PR2)
Forum: Platform Racing 2
Last Post: Overbeing
11 hours ago
» Replies: 432
» Views: 137,619
Folding for people
Forum: Folding at Home
Last Post: Mia
27th April 2024, 6:33 PM
» Replies: 27
» Views: 1,984
Word of the Week #3
Last Post: SebastianPolak12
27th April 2024, 4:02 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 45
CotM Round 64
Last Post: Eternal
27th April 2024, 7:34 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 213
VOTING: CotM Round 64
Last Post: Eternal
27th April 2024, 7:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 25
i am also alive
Last Post: Ashley766
26th April 2024, 9:43 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 286
Brought back my old video...
Last Post: SebastianPolak12
26th April 2024, 3:31 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 78

Train crashed near my work
Posted by: Rank - 2nd August 2018, 9:27 PM - Forum: Blogs - Replies (3)

So this happened extremely close to where I work. We saw it less than an hour after it happened so nobody was there. Nobody was inured, 6 cars derailed total (all empty though) and the train tracks below and a utility pole were destroyed. Fairly close to a building too but I don't think it was hit. Luckily (?) the train had just finished crossing over the Mississippi river before crashing. Soooo it could've been worse :-D

[Image: 2prckd0.jpg]

[Image: 2iizvqb.jpg]

Print this item

No video this week
Posted by: bls1999 - 29th July 2018, 4:29 PM - Forum: Blogs - Replies (8)

Soooooo… I have to go away today until next week. Unfortunately, there won't be a video, but when I come back, I promise there will be a video.

Print this item

Eek hi it's me
Posted by: bryanracer - 26th July 2018, 10:11 AM - Forum: Welcoming Gates - Replies (5)

so this website thing called jiggmin2 right
it told me to put a message here
so that's cool

so hi
I'm bryan
better known as bryanracer on pf2
played a ton back in the day
and uh
now I'm back
and I'm posting this here
because
the website told me to
ok bye

Print this item

No Updates Monday
Posted by: bls1999 - 25th July 2018, 8:45 PM - Forum: Announcements - Replies (1)

I fixed the dots server. That's it for this week!

Print this item

Congratulations Zelante!
Posted by: bls1999 - 25th July 2018, 3:25 PM - Forum: Announcements - Replies (9)

He's been promoted to a full moderator. Congrats @Zelante!

(Someone tell @Eternal to make a thread when he promotes someone Tongue)

Print this item

Level Diary
Posted by: Kwing - 25th July 2018, 3:02 PM - Forum: Blogs - Replies (3)

As I almost never play PR2 anymore, I wanted to look through my old levels and give myself a pat on the back for the different ideas I created. This may seem overly egotistical or self-congratulatory, but seeing as there's a high likelihood that PR2 levels will be taken down at some point in the near future, I want to have some piece of evidence I can look back on to remember my creative achievements. I spent over a decade playing this game, which remained a constant no matter how many ups and downs I had in my personal life, so this is really just me trying to document some positive and lighthearted experiences I had during that time.

Most of my notoriety in the game likely comes from the level Smog having made it into the Legendary Campaign, which features an optical illusion drawn in AutoDot as well as an optional frustration at the end that far exceeds the difficulty found in any other campaign level.

People that were subscribed to Jiggmin's YouTube might also remember that I had a hand in creating Objective Mode - while I wasn't the first person to propose the idea, I did suggest a system for awarding partial experience, mainly as a way to credit players that only completed part of a trap level.

Members of Jiggmin's Village might also remember the Level Collab series, which were group efforts in which people submitted screenshots of small levels that I would stitch into one big level. LC1 was reminiscent of Zerostar in that all levels were next to each other, 2 and 3 introduced separation between each one, with each level granting partial completion, and 4 was linear and spanned the entire length of the level editor.

A couple famous levels also have a spark of my inspiration in them. Arcaninesy's Exp Grind III is a derivative of my levels of the same name, though his was much more accessible and better suited for a campaign level. Fran10's level Evacuation (published under the account Subteap) is also based on one of my levels called Airlock, based on an even older level I made called The Minotaur Aeon. To clarify, these weren't the first time the upside down net glitch was used, but I expanded upon this glitch to make puzzles more complex.

One common theme in my levels has been to make the minimap resemble something, usually text or an image. PLATFORM RACING II and DEPRESSION are my most famous text-based levels, though Halo of the Sun and Blood Sin are my favorites as far as aesthetic. Some other things I played around with were pun names. Did you ever beat Your Wife?

Adaptive difficulty was another common theme in my levels. I had a bunch that had short but difficult detours, as well as levels that would get easier if you played more sloppily. In one level called Neato you had to complete a section and bump as few push blocks as possible. The fewer you pushed, the higher you could later stand on them after hitting a rotate block, giving you access to harder challenges. Hats were another thing I liked experimenting with. Rigging a level to drop hats in certain places was a favorite of mine - you could force players to take penalties such as completing challenges or sacrificing stats to acquire them.

Onto some things most people wouldn't know about, one of my proudest achievement is the binary counter I invented in my Razing levels. This was back when most war levels required you to push three players into mines and trap them, leaving the fourth to collect the hats and finish the level. Razing introduced a system that used push blocks as bits; at the start, four bits were set to 1, but for each player that joined, a bit was set to 0 during the hat removal process. Once that player was defeated in battle, the bit was again set to 1. Three bits would then be used at the end to create a bridge, allowing the winning player to reach the finish block. Because of this, any number of players (1-4) could join the level, but only one would ever be allowed to finish. I later saw a similar system used by another user to create a calculator. I can't remember their name but I was extremely impressed by the complexity.

I had some other combat-based ideas I played around with. One involved a Deathmatch in which you could sword people into Finish Blocks for instant death. One involved using safe spaces to teleport around the map for ambushes. Tato Dome was based on the game in Pendragon series. Entrapment allowed players the respawn after being shot, but allowed players to disable the respawn point to trap their opponents.

Another personal favorite of mine was called Horse Demo. The concept was that players would take turns placing a mine in a certain space, then running through the area themselves. Eventually one player would either hit a mine that their opponent had previously managed to avoid, or hit a mine they had placed themselves, effectively biting off more than they could chew. I never finished setting up the level such that a player would be forced to take a turn, but had some ideas involving a player needing to complete a turn in order to earn time blocks, effectively forcing them to play.

5NAF was a Five Nights at Freddy's simulator made after the introduction of Art 0 and Art 00 layers. True to the original game, you had limited power (jetpack fuel) which could be used to shut doors, check the doorways, and explore areas where opponents could be observed (similar to checking cameras.) Animatronics started with 1 finish block and the defending player had 2, meaning the defender would win if and only if they kept animatronics out of their base until time ran out.

Print this item

NFL Fantasy Football League (American Football)
Posted by: Uptight 534 - 24th July 2018, 8:40 PM - Forum: Game Day - Replies (1)

[Image: thumb_11-22-12-5-mister-uhht-never-forge...277569.png]
After a two or three (could not fully remember) hiatus, it is time to try and bring back fantasy football for the National Football League (colloquially known as the NFL), the premier American football league in the United States. The NFL season starts in early September so it is a good idea to get this out. I will be bumping this thread about every two weeks just so people can see it especially people who only pop in about once a blue moon. I will also be jointly adding Acid Forums to this league because there is most likely not enough people here to have the bare minimum of four teams [reason why this did not occur recently (note: This league minimum is new. It used to be only a minimum of six)]. You do not need to know anything about the NFL; all you have to know is who will accumulate the most points. Here is a quick synopsis of how to play Ameircan football for people who do not know: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddwp1HyEFRE (this gentleman also has some other great videos on sports synopses).

The league will be hosted on NFL.com since I feel that it is the best website for user interface as well as analytics. It will be a standard league with decimal points to the hundredth position. There will be a live online player draft, but that will be decided later by everyone in the league so hopefully everyone could attend it. One twist I like to add is individual defensive positions (IDP; one defensive back, linebacker, and lineman) because: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwOJYBYwOhA. The minimum amount of teams needed is four (ideally, six) and the maximum amount will be capped at twelve (twenty is allowed, but we would have to play third-stringers, which is not fun). The league will be organized with two conferences (Acid vs JV2 maybe?) and playoffs in the ending weeks, not including Week 17 (probably top half forming a winner's bracket and bottom half forming a loser's bracket). I also tweaked some of the scoring like losing points for missing a 17 yard field goal and giving up 500+ total yards. 

Just PM me your email account so I can invite you to the league. I will send you the invite, as well as the password to join the league. I hope we can get enough people to join so this can be enjoyable. I will be posting updates here as the time goes by. I will also try and use the "league headline" option to try and have joint discussion for the league members inside the league. Please let me know if you have any questions. Let the "handegg" trolling commence.

Print this item

Confused Make Passwords Easier
Posted by: Lego-man945 - 22nd July 2018, 10:37 PM - Forum: Bugs and Suggestions - Replies (3)

Well...
Yeah...
I've forgotten my password around 3 times now...
And remember me on my computer isn't working...
I mean... Even Discord has lower requirements lol
As in only needing six characters

Idk...
just think it'd make things easier

Print this item

Just visiting
Posted by: LCPD - 22nd July 2018, 5:28 PM - Forum: Welcoming Gates - Replies (7)

Howdy all, its been a while. Its nice to see the site back up and running like the good old days.

Print this item

MLB All-Star Game Debrief
Posted by: bls1999 - 18th July 2018, 1:26 AM - Forum: Game Day - Replies (5)

Did anyone watch the game? Thoughts?

Print this item