Count to 500 before a mod posts â–¼ Sun, 21:48 Dan-83 Village Games
Replay System â–¼ Sun, 20:57 oxy PR4 Suggestions
Music! â–¼ Sun, 19:55 Mia PR4 Suggestions
Post Picture of Yourself â–¼ Fri, 17:43 ~JBG~ Village Games
IP mismatch â–¼ Fri, 11:38 LCPD Platform Racing 2
The Dash â–¼ Thu, 21:57 EpicMidget PR2 Suggestions
What are you listening to right... â–¼ Thu, 16:40 Mia Multimedia Masterpieces

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,784
» Latest member: Dennismic
» Forum threads: 4,103
» Forum posts: 83,961

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 238 online users.
» 3 Member(s) | 232 Guest(s)
Bing, Facebook, Google, jc66266, Tejs, Uptight 534

Latest Threads
Trial and Error v2.5!
Forum: Platform Racing 2
Last Post: EpicMidget
8 hours ago
» Replies: 15
» Views: 5,529
8+ player support
Forum: PR4 Suggestions
Last Post: ThePizzaEater1000
10 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 137
Last post wins!
Forum: Village Games
Last Post: lalafox
Yesterday, 8:54 AM
» Replies: 1,948
» Views: 818,366
Let's get this thread to ...
Forum: Village Games
Last Post: Jeremiah
Yesterday, 4:17 AM
» Replies: 16,288
» Views: 2,844,047
Guilds & Leaderboards
Last Post: Mia
14th May 2024, 11:12 PM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 241
Folding for people
Forum: Folding at Home
Last Post: Mia
14th May 2024, 9:27 PM
» Replies: 36
» Views: 2,559
Level of the Week! (PR2)
Last Post: jc66266
14th May 2024, 8:36 PM
» Replies: 445
» Views: 145,036
PR2 - Art Gallery
Last Post: Camer the Dragon
14th May 2024, 3:45 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 152
PR2 Emoji Suggestions
Forum: PR2 Suggestions
Last Post: lalafox
14th May 2024, 10:09 AM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 9,458
Add Coyote Time to PR4
Last Post: Dangevin
13th May 2024, 6:17 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 130

Lightbulb Platform Racing 2 10 Years Anniversary
Posted by: Colind - 2nd April 2018, 7:47 PM - Forum: PR2 Suggestions - Replies (36)

In about a month Platform Racing 2 will be in the 10 years of the making, I was thinking that we should do something for the 10 years.

I have a few suggestions;

1) Higher % to obtain random prizes, which includes (hats, head, body and feet), not sure what's the % now but maybe up to 75%

2) Double the EXP for everything, it can be call "Anniversary Bonus"?

3) New Campaign and new Sets for Platform Racing 2

I understand that Jiggmin "Lost" the source code but there's still ways that he can still do the edits/changes without the source code. Here's a video that you guys can see that can show ways that can go around the source code; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9U5wK_boYM 

I know a lot will comment that gh3 is a console/pc game and pr2 is a flash game but they both are PC and can work the same.

If you guys have anymore suggestion for what Jiggmin, and the Admins can do for the 10th year anniversary please comment below.

Print this item

Confused Dat one guy from Argentina
Posted by: el padrino - 1st April 2018, 7:43 PM - Forum: Welcoming Gates - Replies (6)

Hello fellows,

I'm el padrino, (Mr._El_X was my second account [yeah we used to make multiple accounts before name change's were a thing]) aka "el" (most of the time), el pad or el x. I was user #31 (later on #2567 [I believe]), created an account the same day Jiggmin opened JV for everyone, right after Platform Racing 2 BETA launched. So yeah I've been here since Pr1 came out, I started using the forums when everything was a tone of purplish color, we didn't have VBulletin, just a big and long comment section page. My memory is kind of mixed, was it 2008 when this opened? so I was 12~13 years old (lol). So let's see, I was in my teenagers days and let me tell you something, I spoke a REALLY shitty broken english, so I was quite a character back in the day. JV and its comunitty were pretty wholesome and welcoming and it helped me to develop my english, still pretty rusty (not gonna lie), but I understand most of it, the hard part is speaking/writing since I kinda lost the rutine I used to have in here.

I'm from Argentina, southamericans were pretty rare here (I remember there was one guy from Chile) 2008 was quite a year, I moved to a diferent neighborhood, highschool days, and got a Windows XP PC with Internet for the first time in my life (and a pretty bad one hahaha). And it was a pretty big deal, this site is part of my childhood, it helped me in lots of "indirectly" ways, I mean I had friends in the weirdly called "real" life, just that now in retrospect, I appreciate my "online" friends, because that's what we were, friends, loooooooooooooong distance online friends. So I'd get up, open JV, read the forums, check out who were online and shoutout someone to play Pr2, go to school, get back home and repeat. I can assure you something, this site aged as we did, you couldn't tell back then but we were all kids, discovering and thinking everything was quite normal, it's the internet. As I said, JV was pretty wholesome, because we were like that, few year passes, most of us would get interested in something else, diferent things, life is just like that, friends come and go, suddenly this place it's not for you anymore, because the people you used to hang with is not there anymore and things. JV started to grow and grow, Pr2 was insanely active and big, crowded of a variety of people, ages, ethnicity, race, gender and sexuality too. You could see us maturing in the site, we would hang outside of JV, xat chat was one thing, MSN, Skype was just launched too, out of the rules JV had and could meet eachother evenmore.

The golden age of Adobe Flash, Platform Racing 2 was the most played multiplayer game on Kongregate (another huge deal), lots of newcomers, JV's population skyrocketed. There were tons of people joining everyday. OMGPOP.COM era, a site with ripped off games now death (we would play tetris online, discount bomberman and "draw my thing"). Memeing was pretty exclusive to forums like this one or 4chan (of course), not everyone had facebook nor twitter, it was myspace's last breath. And of course, a good amount of spicy drama to enjoy everyweek or so.  

It's so hard to describe in few words, lots of things happened as comunity and to ourselves too, growing up is weird. This isn't my first nostalgia shot, but it's a heavy one, maybe because this looks as it was, props to the overlords I didn't get to meet.

I don't know if any of the veterans are arround here these days but I just want to say hi to them it's been a long long long time, and hopefully one of them will read this someday sometime. Also don't know If I cared too much for anyone else, as I now think, I cared about them (but whatever lol). So to end this kind of letter, NF*NARUTO, Red X Wings, PoTaToZ, Artasmas, (and lot's of people more):
I'm 22 years old now, studying graphic design here in Buenos Aires, 2 more years till I graduate, working from time to time as a freelancer, doing woodengraving as hobby (maybe someday I'll make it my kind of job), hard drinking man, and am really fking gratitude to you as online companions, had shit tons of fun with you all. I hope you are doing fine in life and would like to hear it from you, that's all.

That is it everyone, just wanted to say what I'm feeling and share it with you, because JV and Jiggmin's work is something we all have in common. Enjoy life, be happy but also be sad, laugh and cry, it's all about experiencing.
Maybe I'll be arround I don't know, using this more to contact people I used to hang with. Laters!

Notes: I couldn't find my old avatar in the entire web!, had to get the sprites and make the gif by myself.

Print this item

Check this out!
Posted by: Kursed - 31st March 2018, 5:01 PM - Forum: Blogs - Replies (4)

So I commissioned a drawing from someone on twitter a couple months ago but got it today!
I'm pretty happy with it =)

[Image: WutPYQG.png]

Print this item

Hey Guys
Posted by: Kwing - 30th March 2018, 7:41 PM - Forum: Welcoming Gates - Replies (8)

I didn't realize this site existed until just now. Looks like it's been going for a few months already. Can someone give me an update on all of this? As in, how the old site went down, how the new one came up, and any statements from Jiggmin as to why stuff happened the way it did?

Print this item

[Bug] Guests unable to play PR2
Posted by: Zelante - 29th March 2018, 7:16 AM - Forum: Bugs and Suggestions - Replies (2)

I guess this explains why PR2 hasn't had any Guests online lately:

[Image: 171bbB1.png]

edit: profiles fixed, only the Guest logins still broken

Print this item

ARK: Survival Evolved
Posted by: Bluelightning - 27th March 2018, 1:07 PM - Forum: Video Games - No Replies

Hi, If anyone here plays ARK you can use this thread to talk about stuff and ask questions. 
If you want to join me, I can be found on Kwuality ARK Ragnarok PvE Vanilla. There's a discord server for it which I'll post the link when I get it. The owner is a cool dude too.

Print this item

If one day, you woke up and every PR2 server was full, how would you react?
Posted by: Zelante - 25th March 2018, 8:24 PM - Forum: Discussion Hall - Replies (27)

Personally, I'd be overwhelmed and surprised at the same time. That wouldn't stop me from spamming the 'Log In' button to try to get onto Derron, lol

What about you guys?

Print this item

Bug?
Posted by: Mariano.Z - 24th March 2018, 9:08 PM - Forum: Platform Racing 2 - Replies (5)

After publish a lvl without password, search you  and that lvl appear with a password.

Print this item

unknownAx
Posted by: Glitch - 23rd March 2018, 8:36 PM - Forum: Discussion Hall - Replies (27)

were any of you online the day unknownAx hacked melanie, that was the funniest moment of pr2 for me back then

Print this item

Show us your pr2 friends list
Posted by: a7x3 - 22nd March 2018, 8:05 PM - Forum: Village Games - Replies (16)

GO ON, DO IT

I legit dont have many at all tbh

[Image: z6muEY6.png]

Print this item