Word of the Week #2 Mon, 9:11 SebastianPolak12 Discussion Hall
Trial and Error v2! Mon, 1:57 Dangevin Platform Racing 2
[Evenizer]  Add New PR2 Songs Sun, 21:30 Camer the Dragon Jiggmin Games
Old Beta Videos Found Sun, 10:01 SebastianPolak12 Platform Racing 2
Infinite Craft Sat, 20:36 Camer the Dragon Video Games
Super Animal Royale Sat, 20:11 Camer the Dragon Video Games
Post Picture of Yourself Sat, 15:31 David Village Games

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,778
» Latest member: Kuzumii
» Forum threads: 4,044
» Forum posts: 83,475

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 286 online users.
» 2 Member(s) | 281 Guest(s)
Bing, Google, Yandex, ThePizzaEater1000, ~JBG~

Latest Threads
Count to 500 before a mod...
Forum: Village Games
Last Post: Mia
2 hours ago
» Replies: 5,514
» Views: 1,871,418
🚩GEN Z WORKERS 🚩
Forum: Discussion Hall
Last Post: LCPD
3 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 145
Level of the Week! (PR2)
Forum: Platform Racing 2
Last Post: Dangevin
Yesterday, 9:33 PM
» Replies: 433
» Views: 139,562
Could it be?
Forum: Blogs
Last Post: Camer the Dragon
Yesterday, 6:45 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 218
Pr2- A1 Ranks+ Prediction
Yesterday, 6:45 AM
» Replies: 101
» Views: 51,563
Rank 50+ List
Yesterday, 6:42 AM
» Replies: 964
» Views: 541,200
Platform Racing 4 (Screen...
Forum: Video Games
Last Post: ~JBG~
29th April 2024, 6:18 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 373
Would you buy PR2 & JV me...
29th April 2024, 6:14 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 235
JV and Games Community Fe...
Last Post: Camer the Dragon
28th April 2024, 8:01 PM
» Replies: 13
» Views: 765
Folding for people
Forum: Folding at Home
27th April 2024, 6:33 PM
» Replies: 27
» Views: 2,042

CONTEST!!!
Posted by: $hake Junt - 3rd March 2018, 12:35 AM - Forum: Platform Racing 2 - Replies (20)

So 1zz1 and I are hosting a little contest. 

The price is a rank 37 with 12 hats named ''In need''. It also has 3 rank tokens (some make that rank 40), all the vault's sets and epic everything!

The contest is simple; You have to speedrun my map (Colossus by $hake Junt). There's already a time limit of 5 minutes but the one with the best time shall be the winner of this contest.

You'll need to record and/or screenshot your score.

This contest will last 3 days only so make sure to send your score before March 6 to me on discord ($hake Junt
#8875).

We plan on doing more contest like this in the near futur.

May the best win!

Edit: Congratuliton to Dagg (898ppp) for submitting the best score! (Out of two sadly) And special thanks to Zelante for submitting his score I guess. Dagg's run: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFR7vdrfJSk

-$hake Junt

Print this item

Ugly line on Effing Meteors icon
Posted by: Rank - 2nd March 2018, 9:50 PM - Forum: Bugs and Suggestions - Replies (5)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Mod announcement tool
Posted by: a7x3 - 1st March 2018, 10:04 AM - Forum: PR2 Suggestions - Replies (6)

I don't know whether it's able to be done but I've had a little think about it.

Obviously it's a mod/admin thing, but when we do /a for an announcement, is it not possible to make it so it just sits at the top of the chat? Otherwise to me, it being an "Announcement" isn't really an....announcement, if you get what I mean? It came to thought when the server dc'd when I set a new arti, so I announced the issue

Or instead of scrolling up the chat and seeing "Welcome to chat room main!", it has the announcement? 

Just a thought

Print this item

Cool Gods of Glory Guild Invites
Posted by: Colind - 1st March 2018, 8:52 AM - Forum: Platform Racing 2 - Replies (7)

First I want to say thank you to @bls1999 for making the change on the increase of the guilds. By that being said I would want to tell everyone here that whoever was or is still interested to be in Gods of Glory now you can! Please tell me on the comment below 4-5 accounts that you want in Gods of Glory. 

For example "I want username1, username2, username3, username4 and username5 to be in Gods of Glory. Also, if you don't sim/macro and just want to be there by yourself that's also fine.

Print this item

So many commits...
Posted by: bls1999 - 1st March 2018, 3:10 AM - Forum: Blogs - Replies (11)

I've spent the last week making changes to the PR2 repo. In total, I've made 191 commits over the course of the past 7 days, which is a total of 11 pulls. That doesn't even count the 142 commits that were deleted with my test branch.

My brain hurts. @Eternal help me pls

Print this item

Lightbulb Private Servers Requests
Posted by: Colind - 26th February 2018, 9:26 AM - Forum: PR2 Suggestions - Replies (5)

(-): At the moment Gods of Glory's always having 90-100 members and was wondering if Jiggmin can possibly increase the member cap from 100 up to 200. At the core of Gods of Glory we've been getting coutless of request from users that they want to come in but we can't since we're already full. 

(-): If Jiggmin can't increase the member list would it be possible for him to let the Guild Leader/Owner make a secondary Guild attach to their main guild that way the secondary members can still go into the main private server if the member cap is at 100. 

(-): Thanks for Eteranl helping me testing this but when a Admin/Moderator go into a Private Server that isn't their own they still have the same power which is kinda bullshit because if the Private Server that we're paying for the Pr2 Staff should only be Member since they're a visitor to the Private Server and not a Public Server. 

(-): Since Private Server is like hosting your own server and have the people that you want in it maybe Jiggmin can change the "Temp Moderator for Guild Leader/Owner to "Admin" and make it where the Guild Leader/Owner can make their own Staff on it. I think it'd be easy to code where Once they logout/leave the Private Server they can automatically change back to a Member or whatever "Group" they're. 

If you have anymore ideas/requests please feel free to comment below Smile

Print this item

Make Hats removable in Level Editor
Posted by: Zelante - 26th February 2018, 8:58 AM - Forum: PR2 Suggestions - Replies (4)

Suggestion:
Essentially, this suggestion is regarding the ability to have our hat be able to fall off while testing inside the Level Editor, after taking damage (e.g. hitting a mine, getting attacked by alien egg).

Now that the client is modifiable again, I think this should be possible (thanks @bls1999!) Big Grin

Usage:
It's useful for testing hat removers, certain types of traps, or other similar features, without having to publish the level each time.

Notes:
- Should the option be toggled off by default to avoid confusion?

Concept:
Since the link to the old image is dead, I've created another mock-up of what it could look like:

Credits:
Thanks to @Camer the Dragon and @Master Raiden for the reminders Bow

Print this item

Add guild backups
Posted by: bls1999 - 26th February 2018, 1:58 AM - Forum: PR2 Suggestions - No Replies

This is basically just a note to self, but anyone is welcome to comment.

Sort of like level backups... but for accidental guild deletions by mods.

As it stands right now, the only way to recover a guild is to do it via a database backup (Jiggmin). In order for guild backups to become a thing, these things would need to happen:

- Upon guild deletion, take a list of the user ids in the guild so they can be restored to that guild if the guild is restored
- Make new backups db on the s3 server
- Change all the level backup functions to reflect guild info and not level info

Print this item

Campaign of the Month
Posted by: bls1999 - 26th February 2018, 1:03 AM - Forum: Platform Racing 2 - Replies (77)

Welcome to Campaign of the Month: JV's original Campaign designing contest!

Note: Campaigns that win will be put into the game!
They'll remain in the game from the time the winner of one cycle is picked until the next one is picked.

Here's how it works:
- 1st until the 14th of the month: Submissions will take place based on the theme (if applicable)
- 15th until the end of the month: Judges will play and vote on the campaigns submitted
(When a new month starts, a new round of submissions will start.)

There are two ways to win prizes...
- Level: if your level is in a winning campaign*, you'll earn the Armor Set (+epic) and 5 CotM points!
- Campaign: if your Campaign ends up winning**, you'll earn the Thief Hat (+epic) and 10 CotM points!
* You can only win 10 CotM points per round based purely on levels (if you get more than two levels in the winning campaign, you'll only get 10 points). Additionally, you will only earn the level prize if you were the original creator of the map that is in Campaign (level copying won't earn you any points).
** The staff and/or judging teams reserve the right to reject or overturn any winning Campaign for any reason.

Collecting a bunch of CotM points can also earn you some rad prizes...
- 15 CotM Points: Propeller Hat (+epic)
- 30 CotM Points: Crown Hat (+epic)
- 45 CotM Points: Cowboy Hat (+epic)
- 60 CotM Points: Artifact (+epic)

Contest Status

The contest is currently in round #43.

Submission is currently closed.
Voting is currently open!

Voting closes and round #44 starts on February 4, 2022.

Judging

We'll mostly have public voting threads; if there's an active one, it'll be listed above. In the event that we don't, we currently have five people that will judge the submissions. They are:

- @bls1999 (Host)
- @Eternal (Co-Host)
- @Shane1334
- @Justinbob100
- @Emeiry

FAQs

Q: Can I add my own levels to my Campaign?
A: Of course! Any level that is public on PR2 is eligible to be in a Campaign. Just make sure they adhere to the PR2 rules and fit your theme, if applicable.

Q: Where do I post my Campaign?
A: When submissions are open, you'll be able to submit your Campaign on the thread dedicated to CotM submissions for that round. Don't post Campaigns in this thread!

Q: How many Campaigns can I submit per month?
A: One. Multiple submissions will disqualify you. This includes making alternate accounts.

Q: When will the winner be announced?
A: Most likely, the winner will be announced sometime in the final three days of the month. On rare occasions, we'll need more time to judge and take an extra day or two; however, for the most part, we'll try to stick to the monthly schedule.

Q: When this contest was called Campaign of the Fortnight, there was a new theme every round. What happened to that?
A: After a while, we realized that it makes more sense to let users give their own Campaigns a theme instead of making everyone's Campaigns revolve around one theme. We may still have rounds with one theme every now and then, but for the most part, users will choose their own themes.

Q: I have tons of PR2 accounts; Can I get CotM points from the levels on my alt account?
A: CotM points are tied to your PR2 username, not your JV username. This means that if I make a level on both bls1999 and bis1999, and they both are in a winning campaign, then both accounts will be awarded 5 CotM points. This is because the admins don't want to run into more issues with account verification than we already do. If you would like to donate your CotM points to another PR2 user, let me know and then send the PR2 account "CotM Official" a PM from the account that has the points. Note: this can only be done for one week after the winner of the round is announced, or at the discretion of the contest host (me).

Happy Campaigning! Smile

Print this item

Add filters when viewing guilds.
Posted by: Stunt - 25th February 2018, 9:51 PM - Forum: PR2 Suggestions - Replies (2)

I thought it might be a good idea to have filters when you go inside of a guild. Filters could be similar to the pr2 online list where you can sort by hats, and rank. But it would also be cool to sort by GP and who's online aswell. For me this would be really good because in my guild alone I have a lot of accs and it's hard to find them sometimes. currently I have three guilds to try to resolve this but it's a pain if I wanted to buy a private server or something.
/guild ~My accs~
/guild Gods Of Stunt
/guild 0 and Crown

Print this item