Last post wins! â–¼ Sat, 20:56 Mia Village Games
Count to 600 before an admin po... â–¼ Sat, 20:34 Ashley766 Village Games
Jiggmin's first words on the JV... â–¼ Sat, 17:01 LCPD Discussion Hall
Word of the Week #4 â–¼ Sat, 14:10 SebastianPolak12 Discussion Hall
CotM Round 65 â–¼ Fri, 16:26 Stunt Platform Racing 2
VOTING: CotM Round 64 â–¼ Fri, 16:13 Eternal Platform Racing 2
The Dash â–¼ Fri, 15:19 Camer the Dragon PR2 Suggestions
🚩GEN Z WORKERS 🚩 ▼ Thu, 12:30 Camer the Dragon Discussion Hall
JV Historical Reference Guide â–¼ Thu, 12:28 Camer the Dragon Library of the Sages
Pr2- A1 Ranks+ Prediction â–¼ Tue, 6:45 Mia Platform Racing 2
Rank 50+ List â–¼ Tue, 6:42 Mia Platform Racing 2
Platform Racing 4 (Screenshots) â–¼ Mon, 18:18 ~JBG~ Video Games
Would you buy PR2 & JV merch? â–¼ Mon, 18:14 Mia Discussion Hall
JV and Games Community Feedback â–¼ Sun, 20:01 Camer the Dragon Discussion Hall
Folding for people â–¼ Sat, 18:33 Mia Folding at Home
Word of the Week #3 â–¼ Sat, 16:02 SebastianPolak12 Discussion Hall
CotM Round 64 â–¼ Sat, 7:34 Eternal Platform Racing 2

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,779
» Latest member: HelenNup
» Forum threads: 4,054
» Forum posts: 83,574

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 547 online users.
» 3 Member(s) | 541 Guest(s)
Bing, Google, Yandex, Stxtics, TRUC, ~JBG~

Latest Threads
Count to 500 before a mod...
Forum: Village Games
Last Post: Dan-83
1 hour ago
» Replies: 5,533
» Views: 1,887,076
Let's get this thread to ...
Last Post: Different
4 hours ago
» Replies: 16,277
» Views: 2,679,191
PR2 Part Ideas Index
Forum: PR2 Suggestions
Last Post: Mia
11 hours ago
» Replies: 10
» Views: 8,411
Level of the Week! (PR2)
Forum: Platform Racing 2
Last Post: Overbeing
11 hours ago
» Replies: 436
» Views: 141,181
Last post wins!
Last Post: Mia
Yesterday, 8:56 PM
» Replies: 1,866
» Views: 807,733
Count to 600 before an ad...
Last Post: Ashley766
Yesterday, 8:34 PM
» Replies: 2,390
» Views: 800,701
Jiggmin's first words on ...
Forum: Discussion Hall
Last Post: LCPD
Yesterday, 5:01 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 155
Location of smoke apparat...
Forum: Blogs
Last Post: Adulock77
Yesterday, 4:34 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 86
Word of the Week #4
Forum: Discussion Hall
Last Post: SebastianPolak12
Yesterday, 2:10 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 46
CotM Round 65
Forum: Platform Racing 2
Last Post: Stunt
3rd May 2024, 4:26 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 53

Teleport Blocks!
Posted by: Northadox - 29th March 2019, 9:18 PM - Forum: PR2 Suggestions - Replies (8)

Want to get somewhere in a level without having to make a long, long stream of arrow blocks? How about instead of doing that, you put these bad boys in your level instead?

[Image: c6JwXms.png]

The Teleport Block was a block type added in PR3; this art you're seeing right now is from the "classic" version of said blocks, even though these blocks didn't appear in PR2 at all. Yes, I'm aware this art was done by Sparkworkz; if this gets included, it will probably have to be redone, which I would be glad to do so if need be. These blocks are one of the biggest features I'd like to see retrofitted into PR2 as well, considering how useful they are for making big chunks in levels that don't have to be connected for the player to be able to clear it. Hitting one (either by bumping or touching it) will send the player to the equivalent teleport block, wherever it is in a level.

Considering Teleport Blocks worked based on there being multiples of the same block type, there should be a way in PR2 to have more than 3 pairs of teleport blocks in a level. Here's my solution:

[Image: BBrBUlI.png]

Each Teleport block would have a color picker icon next to it. Clicking and changing the color of the Teleport block would make it a part of a new set. This would allow you to have  16,777,216 colors of Teleport Block at your disposal.

If there's more than 2 Teleport Blocks of the same color in a level, hitting one would send you to a random one that isn't the one you hit.

That's about it, really. It's a very useful block I want to see added. If you have anything to say or you want to add on, go right ahead!

Print this item

Hat/Part Checklist/Guide
Posted by: Northadox - 29th March 2019, 9:10 PM - Forum: PR2 Suggestions - Replies (9)

Hey, you! Trying to be the ultimate PR2 completionist but are having trouble figuring out what parts/epic upgrades/hats you do or don't own? Are you also having trouble figuring out what those weird things you put on your racer's head do? Look no further than this suggestion. I was posting about something like this in Eternal's stream so I decided to make it a thread.

Here's a mockup on how this would work:
[Image: LVVWIrx.png]
It's your profile! See those new "?" circles next to each hat/part category? Clicking on one will produce something like...

[Image: r1zYUC2.png]
...this! This handy textbox would pop up, telling you if you own a hat, have its epic upgrade, what the hat does and where to get it. Hats/parts that aren't obtained could be more mysterious, having only a silhouette or being greyed out and having lots of ???s everywhere. Revealing the true form of parts/hats would be a lot of fun, even though you can just look it up.

Another very similar dialogue box appears when clicking the "?" circle with parts:
[Image: 61T0Trj.png]

In addition, if you wanted to make the game even more charming and flavorful as it already is, why not include some flavorful part descriptions as well? If you've ever read those cosmetic descriptions from Team Fortress 2, you'll know what I'm talking about. If you want community involvement with this suggestion too, have some place where people could submit some flavor text! There could also be flavor text for each individual part instead of just sets.

[Image: 6aW917N.png]

Alternatively, instead of the "owned!" or "epic upgraded!" the hat/part's name could be bolded and/or have rainbow text. If you have both, the hat/part would look something like "Propeller Hat". The code for this text could be reused from the Vault of Magics, which has rainbow-flashing text when sales are occurring. Seeing a full list of rainbow bolded text in your parts/hat checklist would be fun, no?

Formatting would be a little different than these mockups; the dialogue boxes would certainly be wider to accommodate a wider variety of parts/hats at once.

That's about it, though. Tell me if you've got anything to add on.

Print this item

How to Die in a Black Hole
Posted by: Bluelightning - 28th March 2019, 8:47 PM - Forum: Blogs - Replies (1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3WWnA2E...e=youtu.be

AKA General Relativity explained via knowledge acquired through YouTube

Print this item

PR2 v153.2.2
Posted by: bls1999 - 28th March 2019, 4:05 PM - Forum: Announcements - Replies (8)

Heyo, it's been a while! My apologies for being a bit inactive lately; things have been heating up here at school. I'll try to be more active in the coming weeks.

This update provides some important bug fixes:
- On entering a level password, switching to another tab while awaiting a response from the server no longer breaks the client
- Loadouts now display proper acceleration value when 100
- Fixed a bug where swear filtering would fail on PMs in certain cases
- Fixed a bug that broke some don't move levels

Unfortunately, this update does revert the fix for this cosmetic glitch, since it broke don't moves. I'll look into a new way to fix this without altering the stun physics and inadvertently breaking obscure glitches.

Print this item

hello
Posted by: ProClifo - 25th March 2019, 6:07 AM - Forum: Welcoming Gates - Replies (4)

how do i post in a blog?

Print this item

Hi
Posted by: JSwaT - 23rd March 2019, 7:27 PM - Forum: Welcoming Gates - Replies (7)

Hello guys nice to join here !

Print this item

Learn About Viruses
Posted by: Bluelightning - 23rd March 2019, 2:38 PM - Forum: Blogs - Replies (2)

New Educational Video full of education and learning and education
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8elqKCA...e=youtu.be

Print this item

Dual Stream!
Posted by: bls1999 - 22nd March 2019, 7:40 PM - Forum: Announcements - Replies (1)

Surprise! @Eternal and I are streaming tonight. Catch us here:

E's stream: https://twitch.tv/EternalUF
My stream: https://youtu.be/GctfrYZBiMo

Print this item

If I were to...
Posted by: Resarekt - 22nd March 2019, 2:29 PM - Forum: Blogs - Replies (15)

perhaps host something like....oh I don't know....Big Brother here in the summer....how many of you would actually join? Idk about if there would be parts to win yet, but I also don't want to do this unless I have at least 12 people willing to play....

so, please let me know if you are willing to join! I'll be sure to PM y'all specifically if I do end up doing this Wink

Print this item

March 22
Posted by: bls1999 - 21st March 2019, 8:53 AM - Forum: Announcements - Replies (8)

I would be on PR2 on March 22 (tomorrow) if I were you. Smile

Print this item